Natasha L Larke
Affiliation: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Undetectable plasma viral load predicts normal survival in HIV-2-infected people in a West African villageMaarten F Schim van der Loeff
MRC Laboratories Fajara, PO Box 273, Banjul, The Gambia
Retrovirology 7:46. 2010..There have been no previous studies of the long-term survival and temporal changes in plasma viral load among HIV-2 infected subjects...
- Complications of circumcision in male neonates, infants and children: a systematic reviewHelen A Weiss
MRC Tropical Epidemiology Group, Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
BMC Urol 10:2. 2010..The aim of this paper is to summarize the literature on frequency of adverse events following pediatric circumcision, with a focus on developing countries...
- Design of epidemiological studies measuring genital and plasma HIV-1 outcomes: lessons from a randomised controlled trialNatasha L Larke
Tropical Epidemiology Group, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Trop Med Int Health 14:267-75. 2009..We set out to determine whether the variability of genital HIV-1 RNA over time necessitates design adjustments in studies measuring genital shedding to account for this variability...
- Male circumcision and penile cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysisNatasha L Larke
MRC Tropical Epidemiology Group, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Faculty of Epidemiology and Population Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, UK
Cancer Causes Control 22:1097-110. 2011..We systematically reviewed the evidence of an association between male circumcision and penile cancer...
- Male circumcision and human papillomavirus infection in men: a systematic review and meta-analysisNatasha Larke
Medical Research Council Tropical Epidemiology Group, United Kingdom
J Infect Dis 204:1375-90. 2011..We systematically reviewed the evidence for an association between male circumcision and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection and genital warts in men...