- Forming a flossing habit: an exploratory study of the psychological determinants of habit formationGaby Judah
Disease Control Department, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
Br J Health Psychol 18:338-53. 2013..after tooth-brushing), past behaviour, prospective memory ability, and motivational factors...
- Dirty hands: bacteria of faecal origin on commuters' handsG Judah
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Epidemiol Infect 138:409-14. 2010..The results of this exploratory study indicate that hand hygiene practices in the UK may be inadequate and that faecal indicator bacteria on hands may be used to monitor the effect of hand-washing promotion campaigns...
- Experimental pretesting of hand-washing interventions in a natural settingGaby Judah
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT, UK
Am J Public Health 99:S405-11. 2009..We pretested interventions derived from different domains of behavior change theory to determine their effectiveness at increasing hand washing with soap in a natural setting...
- The effect of handwashing with water or soap on bacterial contamination of handsMaxine Burton
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, UK
Int J Environ Res Public Health 8:97-104. 2011....
- Sensor recorded changes in rates of hand washing with soap in response to the media reports of the H1N1 pandemic in BritainDiana S Fleischman
Hygiene Centre, Department of Disease Control, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
BMJ Open 1:e000127. 2011..Conclusions Hand washing with soap increases proportionally to the frequency of media key words related to H1N1. Women's hand washing was more strongly associated with incidence of media keywords than men's...