Affiliation: London School of Economics
- Issues in the incorporation of economic perspectives and evidence into Cochrane reviewsIan Shemilt
Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University, Richardson Road, Newcastle, Upon Tyne NE2 4AX, UK
Syst Rev 2:83. 2013..This paper reflects on the value and desire for the consideration by end users for coverage of an economic perspective in a Cochrane review and outlines two potential approaches and future directions...
- Individual Cognitive Stimulation Therapy for dementia (iCST): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialMartin Orrell
Mental Health Sciences Unit, University College, London, UK
Trials 13:172. 2012..The aim of the current study is to develop and evaluate a home-based individual Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (iCST) programme for people with dementia which can be delivered by their family carer...
- Cost effectiveness of telehealth for patients with long term conditions (Whole Systems Demonstrator telehealth questionnaire study): nested economic evaluation in a pragmatic, cluster randomised controlled trialCatherine Henderson
London School of Economics and Political Science, London WC2A 2AE, UK
BMJ 346:f1035. 2013..To examine the costs and cost effectiveness of telehealth in addition to standard support and treatment, compared with standard support and treatment...
- A comprehensive evaluation of the impact of telemonitoring in patients with long-term conditions and social care needs: protocol for the whole systems demonstrator cluster randomised trialPeter Bower
Health Sciences Research Group, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 11:184. 2011..The potential of telehealth and telecare technology to improve care and reduce costs is limited by a lack of rigorous evidence of actual impact...
- Cost-effectiveness of telecare for people with social care needs: the Whole Systems Demonstrator cluster randomised trialCatherine Henderson
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton St, London, UK
Age Ageing 43:794-800. 2014....