Affiliation: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- The potential monetary benefits of reclaiming hazardous waste sites in the Campania region: an economic evaluationCarla Guerriero
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Environ Health 8:28. 2009..Despite the high level of Italian and international media interest in the problem of hazardous waste in Campania little has been done to reclaim the land and the waterways contaminated by hazardous waste...
- Giving tranexamic acid to reduce surgical bleeding in sub-Saharan Africa: an economic evaluationCarla Guerriero
Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Cost Eff Resour Alloc 8:1. 2010..In countries where there is a blood shortage, TXA would be a cost effective way to reduce mortality. In countries where there is no blood shortage, TXA would reduce healthcare costs and avert blood borne infections...
- Is computer aided detection (CAD) cost effective in screening mammography? A model based on the CADET II studyCarla Guerriero
Health Service Research and Policy Department, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 11:11. 2011..The aim of this study is to investigate whether the use of a single reader with CAD is more cost-effective than double reading...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of administering tranexamic acid to bleeding trauma patients using evidence from the CRASH-2 trialCarla Guerriero
Department of Health Services Research and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
PLoS ONE 6:e18987. 2011..To assess the cost effectiveness of giving tranexamic acid (TXA) to bleeding trauma patients in low, middle and high income settings...
- Policies to clean up toxic industrial contaminated sites of Gela and Priolo: a cost-benefit analysisCarla Guerriero
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Department of Health Research Services, London, UK
Environ Health 10:68. 2011..This study, aims to quantify the monetary benefits resulting from clean-up interventions in the contaminated sites of Gela and Priolo...
- Verteporfin photodynamic therapy cohort study: report 3: cost effectiveness and lessons for future evaluationsRichard Grieve
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, England
Ophthalmology 116:2471-77.e1-2. 2009....