Affiliation: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- The relationship of acceptance or denial of HIV-status to antiretroviral adherence among adult HIV patients in urban BotswanaSara L Nam
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Infectious Diseases Epidemiology Unit, Keppel Street, London WC1E and HT, UK
Soc Sci Med 67:301-10. 2008..This will enable more targeted, individualised support in the management of individuals' HIV disease...
- Ethics and the ethnography of medical research in AfricaSassy Molyneux
KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Laboratories, Social Behavioural Research group, P O Box 230, District Hospital Grounds, Kilifi, Kenya
Soc Sci Med 67:685-95. 2008....
- An exploration of social determinants of health amongst internally displaced persons in northern UgandaBayard Roberts
Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, WC1E 7HT, UK
Confl Health 3:10. 2009..Addressing these determinants is essential to fundamentally improving the overall physical and mental health of IDPs...
- 'He is now like a brother, I can even give him some blood'--relational ethics and material exchanges in a malaria vaccine 'trial community' in The GambiaP Wenzel Geissler
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
Soc Sci Med 67:696-707. 2008..Ultimately, the ethics of global science can rely neither on principles nor trust but requires citizenship and democratic government...
- Active compounds and atoms of society: plants, bodies, minds and cultures in the work of Kenyan ethnobotanical knowledgeP Wenzel Geissler
Institute for Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, Norway
Soc Stud Sci 39:599-634. 2009....