Andrew D Clark
Affiliation: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Supporting local planning and budgeting for maternal, neonatal and child health in the PhilippinesSophie La Vincente
Centre for International Child Health, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, University of Melbourne, University of Melbourne Education Offices, East Level 2, Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville, VIC 3052, Australia
Health Res Policy Syst 11:3. 2013....
- Investment case for improving maternal and child health: results from four countriesEliana Jimenez Soto
School of Population Health, 4th Floor, Public Health Building, University of Queensland, Herston Road, Herston, QLD 4006, Australia
BMC Public Health 13:601. 2013..Health system constraints often have the greatest impact on disadvantaged populations, resulting in poor access to quality health services among vulnerable groups...
- TRIVAC decision-support model for evaluating the cost-effectiveness of Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococcal and rotavirus vaccinationAndrew Clark
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
Vaccine 31:C19-29. 2013....
- Impact and cost-effectiveness of Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccination in IndiaAndrew D Clark
Department of Health Services Research and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
J Pediatr 163:S60-72. 2013..To estimate the potential health impact and cost-effectiveness of nationwide Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccination in India...
- Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in peruAndrew D Clark
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
J Infect Dis 200:S114-24. 2009..There are plans to introduce the oral rotavirus vaccine Rotarix (GlaxoSmithKline), 1 of 2 recently developed vaccines against rotavirus, in Peru...