- Why are patients in clinical trials of heart failure not like those we see in everyday practice?Ffion Lloyd-Williams
Department of Primary Care, University of Liverpool, Whelan Building, 2nd Floor, Quadrangle Borwnlow Hill, L69 3DG, Liverpool, UK
J Clin Epidemiol 56:1157-62. 2003..This article examines recruitment difficulties, and identifies the main reasons why patients with heart failure declined to participate in a research trial...
- Patients' and nurses' views of nurse-led heart failure clinics in general practice: a qualitative studyFfion Lloyd-Williams
Department of Primary Care, University of Liverpool, Whelan Building 2nd Floor, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool L69 3GB, UK
Chronic Illn 1:39-47. 2005..To ascertain nurses' and patients' views and experiences of a nurse-led heart failure clinic provided in general practice...
- Exploring health inequalities through the lens of an ethnographic study of healthy eating provision in the early years sectorKatie Bristow
Institute of Psychology, Health and Society, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK National Heart Forum, London, UK
Matern Child Nutr 9:260-73. 2013....
- Young children's food in Liverpool day-care settings: a qualitative study of pre-school nutrition policy and practiceFfion Lloyd-Williams
Division of Public Health, University of Liverpool, Whelan Building, Quadrangle, Liverpool L69 3GB, UK
Public Health Nutr 14:1858-66. 2011..To explore nutrition and food provision in pre-school nurseries in order to develop interventions to promote healthy eating in early years settings, especially across deprived communities...
- Prioritising public health: a qualitative study of decision making to reduce health inequalitiesLois C Orton
University of Liverpool, Public Health and Policy, Psychology, Health and Society, 2nd Floor Block B Waterhouse Buildings, Liverpool L69 3GL, UK
BMC Public Health 11:821. 2011....
- The effect of an intervention programme to improve health education leaflet uptake and distribution in community pharmaciesFfion Lloyd-Williams
Department of Primary Care, The University of Liverpool, Whelan Building, Quadrangle, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool, UK
Patient Educ Couns 49:27-33. 2003..The community pharmacists considered the intervention to be feasible, effective and enabled the utilisation of their skills...
- Healthy eating in early years settings: a review of current national to local guidance for North West EnglandKatie Bristow
Department of Health Inequalities, Institute of Psychology, Health and Society, University of Liverpool, Whelan Building, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool L69 3GB, UK
Public Health Nutr 14:1008-16. 2011..To determine the extent to which national and local UK guidelines for the early years sector address key recommendations for encouraging healthy eating based on best available evidence...
- Evaluation of suspected left ventricular systolic dysfunctionFrances S Mair
Dept of Primary Care, University of Liverpool, The Whelan Bldg, Quadrangle, Brownlow Hill, Loverpool L69 3GB, United Kingdom
J Fam Pract 51:466-71. 2002
- What do we know about socioeconomic status and congestive heart failure? A review of the literatureAlistair S Blair
Mersey Primary Care Research Development Consortium, Department of Primary Care, University of Liverpool, England L69 3GB
J Fam Pract 51:169. 2002..To examine and assess the available literature concerning the effects of socioeconomic status (SES) and congestive heart failure (CHF)...
- Exercise training and heart failure: a systematic review of current evidenceFfion Lloyd-Williams
Department of Primary Care, School of Health Sciences, University of Liverpool
Br J Gen Pract 52:47-55. 2002..Further investigation of the utility and applicability of exercise training is essential...