Affiliation: Kingston University
- Three-dimensional analysis of CD34 sialomucin distribution on cord blood and bone marrowKaren A Whiting
King-George Laboratory, St George's Hospital Medical School and Kingston University, London, UK
Br J Haematol 122:771-7. 2003..True CD34 distribution, not previously discernible by confocal laser scanning microscopy alone, suggests a possible role in cell adhesion/homing revealed by three-dimensional imaging...
- Three-dimensional visualisation of developmental stages of an apicomplexan fish blood parasite in its invertebrate hostPolly M Hayes
School of Life Sciences, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing, Kingston University, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE, UK
Parasit Vectors 4:219. 2011....
- The Locomotor Capability Index in diagram form: the Stanmore-Kingston SplatTom Geake
Faculty of Computing, Information Systems and Mathematics, Kingston University, Surrey, UK
Prosthet Orthot Int 30:300-4. 2006..The Splat is being used at Stanmore Disablement Services Centre and an extension to other centres is planned...
- A new method of imaging particle tracks in solid state nuclear track detectorsD Wertheim
Faculty of Computing, Information Systems and Maths, Kingston University, Surrey KT12EE, UK
J Microsc 237:1-6. 2010..Three-dimensional visualization and image analysis enabled characterization of track features. This method may provide a means of rapid and detailed 3D analysis of solid state nuclear track detectors...
- Colocalization analysis of sialomucins CD34 and CD164Colin P McGuckin
King George Laboratory, St George s Hospital Medical School and Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
Stem Cells 21:162-70. 2003....
- Haemogregarina bigemina (Protozoa: Apicomplexa: Adeleorina)--past, present and futureAngela J Davies
School of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2EE, UK
Folia Parasitol (Praha) 51:99-108. 2004..To assist in this procedure and to clarify the internal anatomy of gnathiids, 3D visualisation of stacked, serial histological sections is being undertaken. Biological transmission experiments should follow these processes...