Affiliation: King's College London
- Impaired intellect and memory: a missing link between genetic risk and schizophrenia?Timothea Toulopoulou
King s College London, United Kingdom
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:905-13. 2010..Although a variety of candidate intermediate phenotypes have emerged, few have explicitly quantified the extent of their genetic overlap with schizophrenia...
- Increased inferior frontal activation during word generation: a marker of genetic risk for schizophrenia but not bipolar disorder?Sergi G Costafreda
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
Hum Brain Mapp 30:3287-98. 2009..Increased engagement of the inferior frontal cortex during verbal-fluency may thus be a marker of genetic vulnerability to schizophrenia...
- Genetic overlap between schizophrenia and selective components of executive functionSheena F Owens
Department of Psychosis Studies, PO 63, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, United Kingdom
Schizophr Res 127:181-7. 2011..The inclusion of this mental flexibility phenotype in linkage or association analysis should improve the power to detect susceptibility genes for schizophrenia...
- Effect of D-amino acid oxidase activator (DAOA; G72) on brain function during verbal fluencyDiana P Prata
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Hum Brain Mapp 33:143-53. 2012..Linkage, genetic association and expression studies have implicated the G72 gene in both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder...
- Altered integrity of perisylvian language pathways in schizophrenia: relationship to auditory hallucinationsMarco Catani
Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences, King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, London, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 70:1143-50. 2011....
- Risk variant of oligodendrocyte lineage transcription factor 2 is associated with reduced white matter integrityDiana P Prata
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, King s Health Partners, United Kingdom
Hum Brain Mapp 34:2025-31. 2013..Hum Brain Mapp 34:2025-2031, 2013. © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Regional gray matter volume in monozygotic twins concordant and discordant for schizophreniaStefan J Borgwardt
Section of Neuroimaging, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 67:956-64. 2010..We investigated the influence of genetic and environmental risk on GMV in monozygotic (MZ) twin pairs concordant and discordant for schizophrenia...
- Epistasis between the DAT 3' UTR VNTR and the COMT Val158Met SNP on cortical function in healthy subjects and patients with schizophreniaDiana P Prata
Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London WC2R 2LS, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:13600-5. 2009....