P J Santosh
Affiliation: King's College London
- Does pervasive developmental disorder protect children and adolescents against drug and alcohol use?Paramala J Santosh
Dept of Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3JH, UK
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 15:183-8. 2006....
- Psychopharmacotherapy in children and adults with intellectual disabilityP J Santosh
Academic Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Lancet 354:233-42. 1999..Another welcome trend is the use of SSRIs instead of antipsychotics in the long-term management of challenging behaviour in this population...
- Neuroimaging in child and adolescent psychiatric disordersP J Santosh
Institute of Psychiatry, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
Arch Dis Child 82:412-9. 2000..Better understanding of the corticostriatal neural networks will shed more light on the neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood...
- Pharmacotherapy of target symptoms in autistic spectrum disordersP J Santosh
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
Indian J Pediatr 68:427-31. 2001..It is suggested that specialist clinics should be involved when one is considering complex medication regimes, experimental drugs, polypharmacy, or if patients show unusual side-effects or is drug resistant...
- Social impairment in Hyperkinetic Disorder - relationship to psychopathology and environmental stressorsParamala J Santosh
Academic Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 13:141-50. 2004..There is paucity of information concerning social impairment in children and adolescents referred to mental health services...
- Impact of comorbid autism spectrum disorders on stimulant response in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a retrospective and prospective effectiveness studyP J Santosh
Department of Psychological Medicine, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK
Child Care Health Dev 32:575-83. 2006....
- Repetitive and stereotyped behaviours in pervasive developmental disordersIris Carcani-Rathwell
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, South London and Maudsley NHS Trust, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 47:573-81. 2006..Despite their core significance in PDD, it is not clear whether there are distinct groups of these behaviours with different specificity to autism...