Genomes and Genes
P C Salinas
Affiliation: King's College London
- Lithium and synaptic plasticityP C Salinas
Developmental Biology Research Centre, The Randall Institute, King s College London, UK
Bipolar Disord 1:87-90. 1999..These findings raise the possibility for developing new therapeutic approaches for the treatment of bipolar disorders...
- Axonal remodeling and synaptic differentiation in the cerebellum is regulated by WNT-7a signalingA C Hall
Developmental Biology Research Centre, The Randall Institute, King s College London, United Kingdom
Cell 100:525-35. 2000..Wnt-7a mutant mice show a delay in the morphological maturation of glomerular rosettes and in the accumulation of synapsin I. We propose that WNT-7a can function as a synaptogenic factor...
- Control of muscle fibre and motoneuron diversificationS M Hughes
MRC Muscle and Cell Motility Unit Developmental Biology Research Centre The Randall Institute King s College London 26 29 Drury Lane London WC2B 5RL UK
Curr Opin Neurobiol 9:54-64. 1999..We propose a model in which four classes of decision control the patterning of both motoneurons and muscles...
- Overexpression of the mouse dishevelled-1 protein inhibits GSK-3beta-mediated phosphorylation of tau in transfected mammalian cellsU Wagner
Department of Neuroscience, The Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
FEBS Lett 411:369-72. 1997..Tau is hyperphosphorylated in Alzheimer's disease and the possible relevance of these findings to Alzheimer's disease pathogenesis are discussed...
- WNT-7a induces axonal remodeling and increases synapsin I levels in cerebellar neuronsF R Lucas
Developmental Biology Research Centre, The Randall Institute, King s College London, 26 29 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5RL, United Kingdom
Dev Biol 192:31-44. 1997..These results suggest a direct effect of WNT-7a in the regulation of neuronal cytoskeleton and synapsin I in granule cell neurons. We propose that WNT proteins have a novel function in the formation of neuronal connections...
- WNT signaling in the control of hair growth and structureS E Millar
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 94305 5428, USA
Dev Biol 207:133-49. 1999....