M R Rose
Affiliation: King's College London
- Role of disease severity, illness perceptions, and mood on quality of life in muscle diseaseMichael R Rose
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Kings College Hospital and Kings College, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS, United Kingdom
Muscle Nerve 46:351-9. 2012..The aim of this study was to describe the effect of muscle disease upon QoL and to explore the influence of disease severity, mood, and illness perception on the QoL of these patients...
- Validation of the individualised neuromuscular quality of life for the USA with comparison of the impact of muscle disease on those living in USA versus UKReza Sadjadi
Department of Neurology, King s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 9:114. 2011..It may be important to understand any cultural differences in how patients rate their QoL when applying QoL measures in multi-national clinical trials...
- A prospective natural history study of inclusion body myositis: implications for clinical trialsM R Rose
Department of Neurology, King s Neurosciences Centre, King s College Hospital, London, UK
Neurology 57:548-50. 2001..Short-term treatment trials in IBM will require large numbers of patients to detect slowing, arrest, or even slight improvement in muscle strength...
- Evaluation of neuromuscular symptoms in UK Gulf War veterans: a controlled studyM R Rose
Gulf War Illness Research Unit, Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, London, UK
Neurology 63:1681-7. 2004....
- Neurophysiologic analysis of neuromuscular symptoms in UK Gulf War veterans: a controlled studyM K Sharief
Gulf War Illness Research Unit, Guy s, King s, and St Thomas School of Medicine, London, UK
Neurology 59:1518-25. 2002..UK veterans who were deployed to the Gulf in 1990 to 1991 reported higher prevalence of neuromuscular symptoms...
- What determines quality of life in inclusion body myositis?R Sadjadi
Department of Neurology, King s College Hospital and King s College London School of Medicine, University of London, London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 81:1164-6. 2010..However, we cannot assume that QoL in IBM is just related to disease severity as psychosocial factors may play an important role in determining QoL...
- Construction and validation of a quality of life questionnaire for neuromuscular disease (INQoL)K A Vincent
Department of Neurology, King s College Hospital and the Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, King s College, University of London, UK
Neurology 68:1051-7. 2007..Because there is no muscle disease specific measure of quality of life (QoL), we wanted to develop and validate an individualized muscle disease specific measure of QoL for adults suitable for both clinical and research use...