Sally J Robinson
Affiliation: King's College London
- Executive functions in children with autism spectrum disordersSally Robinson
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
Brain Cogn 71:362-8. 2009....
- Atypical semantic knowledge and autobiographical memory disorder in a young adult with Downs syndromeSally J Robinson
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, Addiction Sciences Building, London, UK
Neurocase 16:377-96. 2010....
- Semantic knowledge fractionations: verbal propositions vs. perceptual input? Evidence from a child with Klinefelter syndromeSally J Robinson
Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, Paediatric Neurosciences, London, UK
Neurocase 19:105-27. 2013....
- Dissociations in mathematical knowledge: case studies in Down's syndrome and Williams syndromeSally J Robinson
Department of Paediatric Neurosciences, Guy s and St Thomas Foundation NHS Trust, London, UK
Cortex 49:534-48. 2013..This supports the case for the independent representation of factual and language-based knowledge within the semantic system during development...
- The representation of semantic knowledge in a child with Williams syndromeSally J Robinson
Developmental Neuropsychology Unit, Department of Psychology, University of Essex, Colchester, UK
Cogn Neuropsychol 26:307-37. 2009....