Anne Marie Rafferty
Affiliation: King's College London
- Dying for a nurse. Interview by Emma Vere-JonesAnne Marie Rafferty
Nurs Times 102:18-9. 2006
- Outcomes of variation in hospital nurse staffing in English hospitals: cross-sectional analysis of survey data and discharge recordsAnne Marie Rafferty
Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery, King s College London, James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8WA, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 44:175-82. 2007..Despite growing evidence in the US, little evidence has been available to evaluate whether internationally, hospitals in which nurses care for fewer patients have better outcomes in terms of patient survival and nurse retention...
- Nurse forecasting in Europe (RN4CAST): Rationale, design and methodologyWalter Sermeus
Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
BMC Nurs 10:6. 2011..abstract:..
- Can lessons be learned from history? The origins of the British imperial nurse labour market: a discussion paperDiana Solano
Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery, King s College London, London, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 44:1055-63. 2007....
- The rise and demise of the Colonial Nursing Service: British nurses in the colonies, 1896-1966Anne Marie Rafferty
King s College London, Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery
Nurs Hist Rev 15:147-54. 2007
- Context, convergence and contingency: political leadership for nursingAnne Marie Rafferty
Centre for Policy in Nursing Research, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
J Nurs Manag 12:258-65. 2004..This paper attempts to illuminate some of the factors necessary to influence policy, using recent changes in the UK research policy as a case study...
- Health care workforce research: identifying the agendaNick Black
Health Services Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
J Health Serv Res Policy 9:62-4. 2004..It is hoped that this will encourage research in this crucial area of health services by facilitating a coherent approach to the diverse needs identified...
- Quality of care in early nursing researchAnne Marie Rafferty
Centre for Policy in Nursing Research, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
J Health Serv Res Policy 8:118-9. 2003
- Research in nursing, midwifery, and the allied health professionsAnne Marie Rafferty
BMJ 326:833-4. 2003
- Cash backingMichael Traynor
Centre for Policy in Nursing Research, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Nurs Stand 17:72. 2002
- Sustainable funding for nursing research in higher educationAnne Marie Rafferty
Nurs Inq 9:219-20. 2002