Affiliation: King's College London
- A new meta-analytic method for neuroimaging studies that combines reported peak coordinates and statistical parametric mapsJ Radua
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, P O 69, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Eur Psychiatry 27:605-11. 2012..We anticipate that ES-SDM will be a helpful tool for researchers in the fields of psychiatry, neurology and allied disciplines...
- Restricted maximum likelihood estimation of PET neuroreceptor occupancy in the absence of a reference regionJoaquim Radua
CRC Centre d Imatge Molecular CIM, Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona, Barcelona 08003, Spain
Med Phys 38:2558-62. 2011..However, OLS has been found to return inefficient occupancy estimations. The aim of this study was to improve the accuracy and precision of occupancy estimations...
- Voxel-wise meta-analysis of grey matter changes in obsessive-compulsive disorderJoaquim Radua
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, PO 69, King s College London, London SE5 8AF
Br J Psychiatry 195:393-402. 2009..Specific cortico-striato-thalamic circuits are hypothesised to mediate the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), but structural neuroimaging studies have been inconsistent...
- Meta-analytical comparison of voxel-based morphometry studies in obsessive-compulsive disorder vs other anxiety disordersJoaquim Radua
Department of Psychological, Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London SE5 8AF, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:701-11. 2010..Whether obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is adequately classified as an anxiety disorder is a matter of considerable debate...
- Voxel-based meta-analysis of regional white-matter volume differences in autism spectrum disorder versus healthy controlsJ Radua
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Psychol Med 41:1539-50. 2011....
- Meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies of inhibition and attention in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: exploring task-specific, stimulant medication, and age effectsHeledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
JAMA Psychiatry 70:185-98. 2013..Furthermore, preliminary evidence suggests that long-term stimulant medication use may be associated with more normal activation in right caudate during the attention domain...
- Depression is associated with increased sensitivity to signals of disgust: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studySimon A Surguladze
Department of Psychosis, King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Psychiatr Res 44:894-902. 2010..Enhanced activation to facial expressions of disgust may reflect an emotion processing bias that suggests high relevance of emotion of disgust to depression...
- Meta-analysis of fMRI studies of timing in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Heledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 36:2248-56. 2012....
- Evidence of reporting biases in voxel-based morphometry (VBM) studies of psychiatric and neurological disordersPaolo Fusar-Poli
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, United Kingdom OASIS team, South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
Hum Brain Mapp 35:3052-65. 2014..To evaluate whether biases may influence the findings of whole-brain structural imaging literature...
- Multimodal voxel-based meta-analysis of white matter abnormalities in obsessive-compulsive disorderJoaquim Radua
1 Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK 2 Research Unit, FIDMAG Germanes Hospitalàries CIBERSAM, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Neuropsychopharmacology 39:1547-57. 2014..Therefore, patients with OCD may have widespread WM abnormalities, particularly evident in anterior midline tracts, although these changes might be, at least in part, attributable to the effects of therapeutic drugs. ..
- Neuroanatomical maps of psychosis onset: voxel-wise meta-analysis of antipsychotic-naive VBM studiesPaolo Fusar-Poli
Psychosis Clinical Academic Group, Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, 16 De Crespigny Park, London SE58AF, UK
Schizophr Bull 38:1297-307. 2012..Available structural imaging literature in the field is undermined by several methodological caveats and a number of confounders such as exposure to antipsychotic treatment...
- Meta-analysis of gray matter abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder: should Asperger disorder be subsumed under a broader umbrella of autistic spectrum disorder?Esther Via
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:409-18. 2011..It is unclear whether the current subtyping of ASD into autistic disorder and Asperger disorder is neurobiologically valid...
- Gray matter volume abnormalities in ADHD: voxel-based meta-analysis exploring the effects of age and stimulant medicationTomohiro Nakao
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Am J Psychiatry 168:1154-63. 2011..The authors conducted a meta-analysis of voxel-based morphometry studies in children and adults with ADHD and examined the potential effects of age and stimulant medication on regional gray matter volumes...
- Neural response to specific components of fearful faces in healthy and schizophrenic adultsJoaquim Radua
King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Neuroimage 49:939-46. 2010..PCA-based analysis could be useful in isolating brain response to salient facial features in psychiatric populations...
- Meta-analytic methods for neuroimaging data explainedJoaquim Radua
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
Biol Mood Anxiety Disord 2:6. 2012....