Affiliation: King's College London
- A new meta-analytic method for neuroimaging studies that combines reported peak coordinates and statistical parametric mapsJ Radua
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, P O 69, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Eur Psychiatry 27:605-11. 2012..We anticipate that ES-SDM will be a helpful tool for researchers in the fields of psychiatry, neurology and allied disciplines...
- Voxel-wise meta-analysis of grey matter changes in obsessive-compulsive disorderJoaquim Radua
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, PO 69, King s College London, London SE5 8AF
Br J Psychiatry 195:393-402. 2009..Whether the reported differences between participants with OCD and controls precede the onset of the symptoms and whether they are specific to OCD remains to be established...
- Restricted maximum likelihood estimation of PET neuroreceptor occupancy in the absence of a reference regionJoaquim Radua
CRC Centre d Imatge Molecular CIM, Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona, Barcelona 08003, Spain
Med Phys 38:2558-62. 2011..However, OLS has been found to return inefficient occupancy estimations. The aim of this study was to improve the accuracy and precision of occupancy estimations...
- Meta-analytical comparison of voxel-based morphometry studies in obsessive-compulsive disorder vs other anxiety disordersJoaquim Radua
Department of Psychological, Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London SE5 8AF, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:701-11. 2010..Whether obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is adequately classified as an anxiety disorder is a matter of considerable debate...
- Voxel-based meta-analysis of regional white-matter volume differences in autism spectrum disorder versus healthy controlsJ Radua
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Psychol Med 41:1539-50. 2011....
- Meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies of inhibition and attention in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: exploring task-specific, stimulant medication, and age effectsHeledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
JAMA Psychiatry 70:185-98. 2013..Furthermore, preliminary evidence suggests that long-term stimulant medication use may be associated with more normal activation in right caudate during the attention domain...
- Depression is associated with increased sensitivity to signals of disgust: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studySimon A Surguladze
Department of Psychosis, King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Psychiatr Res 44:894-902. 2010..Enhanced activation to facial expressions of disgust may reflect an emotion processing bias that suggests high relevance of emotion of disgust to depression...
- Meta-analysis of fMRI studies of timing in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Heledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 36:2248-56. 2012....
- Neuroanatomical maps of psychosis onset: voxel-wise meta-analysis of antipsychotic-naive VBM studiesPaolo Fusar-Poli
Psychosis Clinical Academic Group, Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, 16 De Crespigny Park, London SE58AF, UK
Schizophr Bull 38:1297-307. 2012..Available structural imaging literature in the field is undermined by several methodological caveats and a number of confounders such as exposure to antipsychotic treatment...
- Meta-analysis of gray matter abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder: should Asperger disorder be subsumed under a broader umbrella of autistic spectrum disorder?Esther Via
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:409-18. 2011..It is unclear whether the current subtyping of ASD into autistic disorder and Asperger disorder is neurobiologically valid...
- Gray matter volume abnormalities in ADHD: voxel-based meta-analysis exploring the effects of age and stimulant medicationTomohiro Nakao
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Am J Psychiatry 168:1154-63. 2011..The authors conducted a meta-analysis of voxel-based morphometry studies in children and adults with ADHD and examined the potential effects of age and stimulant medication on regional gray matter volumes...
- Neural response to specific components of fearful faces in healthy and schizophrenic adultsJoaquim Radua
King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Neuroimage 49:939-46. 2010..PCA-based analysis could be useful in isolating brain response to salient facial features in psychiatric populations...
- Meta-analytic methods for neuroimaging data explainedJoaquim Radua
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
Biol Mood Anxiety Disord 2:6. 2012....