Affiliation: King's College London
- A general approach for combining voxel-based meta-analyses conducted in different neuroimaging modalitiesJ Radua
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
Curr Med Chem 20:462-6. 2013..We hope that with this advanced imaging tool, researchers will be able to provide more complete multimodal pictures of the brain regions affected in different neuropsychiatric disorders...
- Incomplete staging surgery as a major predictor of relapse of borderline ovarian tumorMargarita Romeo
Medical Oncology Department, Institut Català d Oncologia Badalona, Carretera de Canyet s n 08916, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
World J Surg Oncol 11:13. 2013..The aim of this study was to assess potential relapse risk factors using standard surgical definitions and long follow-up...
- Why are psychiatric imaging methods clinically unreliable? Conclusions and practical guidelines for authors, editors and reviewersStefan Borgwardt
Department of Psychiatry, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Behav Brain Funct 8:46. 2012..We provide guidelines to authors, editors and reviewers in the implementation/evaluation of neuroimaging studies to bend neuroimaging to be more than basic neuroscience...
- Meta-analytic methods for neuroimaging data explainedJoaquim Radua
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
Biol Mood Anxiety Disord 2:6. 2012....
- Neural response to specific components of fearful faces in healthy and schizophrenic adultsJoaquim Radua
King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Neuroimage 49:939-46. 2010..PCA-based analysis could be useful in isolating brain response to salient facial features in psychiatric populations...
- Meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies of inhibition and attention in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: exploring task-specific, stimulant medication, and age effectsHeledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
JAMA Psychiatry 70:185-98. 2013..Furthermore, preliminary evidence suggests that long-term stimulant medication use may be associated with more normal activation in right caudate during the attention domain...
- Meta-analysis of fMRI studies of timing in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Heledd Hart
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 36:2248-56. 2012....
- Voxel-wise meta-analysis of grey matter changes in obsessive-compulsive disorderJoaquim Radua
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, PO 69, King s College London, London SE5 8AF
Br J Psychiatry 195:393-402. 2009..Whether the reported differences between participants with OCD and controls precede the onset of the symptoms and whether they are specific to OCD remains to be established...
- Depression is associated with increased sensitivity to signals of disgust: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studySimon A Surguladze
Department of Psychosis, King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Psychiatr Res 44:894-902. 2010..Enhanced activation to facial expressions of disgust may reflect an emotion processing bias that suggests high relevance of emotion of disgust to depression...
- Neuroanatomical maps of psychosis onset: voxel-wise meta-analysis of antipsychotic-naive VBM studiesPaolo Fusar-Poli
Psychosis Clinical Academic Group, Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, 16 De Crespigny Park, London SE58AF, UK
Schizophr Bull 38:1297-307. 2012..Available structural imaging literature in the field is undermined by several methodological caveats and a number of confounders such as exposure to antipsychotic treatment...
- Gray matter volume abnormalities in ADHD: voxel-based meta-analysis exploring the effects of age and stimulant medicationTomohiro Nakao
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Am J Psychiatry 168:1154-63. 2011..The authors conducted a meta-analysis of voxel-based morphometry studies in children and adults with ADHD and examined the potential effects of age and stimulant medication on regional gray matter volumes...
- Meta-analysis of gray matter abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder: should Asperger disorder be subsumed under a broader umbrella of autistic spectrum disorder?Esther Via
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:409-18. 2011..It is unclear whether the current subtyping of ASD into autistic disorder and Asperger disorder is neurobiologically valid...
- Meta-analytical comparison of voxel-based morphometry studies in obsessive-compulsive disorder vs other anxiety disordersJoaquim Radua
Department of Psychological, Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London SE5 8AF, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:701-11. 2010..Whether obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is adequately classified as an anxiety disorder is a matter of considerable debate...