S E Pinder
Affiliation: King's College London
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): pathological features, differential diagnosis, prognostic factors and specimen evaluationSarah E Pinder
Breast Research Pathology, Research Oncology, Division of Cancer Studies, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
Mod Pathol 23:S8-13. 2010..No biomarkers have been convincingly shown, and validated, to predict the behavior of DCIS till date...
- A new pathological system for grading DCIS with improved prediction of local recurrence: results from the UKCCCR/ANZ DCIS trialS E Pinder
King s College London, Division of Cancer Studies, Research Oncology, 3rd Floor, Bermondsey Wing, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 103:94-100. 2010..Cases in the UKCCCR/ANZ DCIS trial have been histologically reviewed to determine the features of prognostic importance...
- Integrated genomic analysis of triple-negative breast cancers reveals novel microRNAs associated with clinical and molecular phenotypes and sheds light on the pathways they controlEmanuele De Rinaldis
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Division of Cancer Studies, School of Medicine, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
BMC Genomics 14:643. 2013....
- The manufacture and assessment of tissue microarrays: suggestions and criteria for analysis, with breast cancer as an exampleSarah E Pinder
Research Oncology, Division of Cancer Studies, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London, UK
J Clin Pathol 66:169-77. 2013..We make some suggestions regarding these challenges, and propose a checklist of features that should be considered in order to stimulate debate and improve the quality of data produced by TMA analysis...
- Assessment of microtubule-associated protein (MAP)-Tau expression as a predictive and prognostic marker in TACT; a trial assessing substitution of sequential docetaxel for FEC as adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancerS Irshad
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Department of Research Oncology, Guy s Hospital, King s College London School of Medicine, London, SE1 9RT, UK
Breast Cancer Res Treat 144:331-41. 2014....
- Germline CDH1 mutations in bilateral lobular carcinoma in situC Petridis
1 Research Oncology, Kings College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK 2 Medical and Molecular Genetics, Kings College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 110:1053-7. 2014..However germline CDH1 mutations are rare in cases of ILC with no family history of hereditary diffuse gastric cancer (HDGC) and have not been described in women with LCIS...
- Grade of recurrent in situ and invasive carcinoma following treatment of pure ductal carcinoma in situ of the breastR R Millis
Hedley Atkins Cancer Research UK Breast Pathology Laboratory, Guy s Hospital, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 90:1538-42. 2004..This is in agreement with immunohistochemical and molecular data indicating that low-grade and high-grade mammary carcinomas are quite different lesions...
- Correlation between immunohistochemistry (HercepTest) and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for HER-2 in 426 breast carcinomas from 37 centresM Dowsett
Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, London, UK
J Pathol 199:418-23. 2003..These data support an algorithm in which FISH testing is restricted to IHC 2+ tumours in reference centres. The results may not extrapolate to laboratories with less experience or using different methodologies...