S E Pinder
Affiliation: King's College London
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): pathological features, differential diagnosis, prognostic factors and specimen evaluationSarah E Pinder
Breast Research Pathology, Research Oncology, Division of Cancer Studies, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
Mod Pathol 23:S8-13. 2010..No biomarkers have been convincingly shown, and validated, to predict the behavior of DCIS till date...
- A new pathological system for grading DCIS with improved prediction of local recurrence: results from the UKCCCR/ANZ DCIS trialS E Pinder
King s College London, Division of Cancer Studies, Research Oncology, 3rd Floor, Bermondsey Wing, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 103:94-100. 2010..Cases in the UKCCCR/ANZ DCIS trial have been histologically reviewed to determine the features of prognostic importance...
- The manufacture and assessment of tissue microarrays: suggestions and criteria for analysis, with breast cancer as an exampleSarah E Pinder
Research Oncology, Division of Cancer Studies, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London, UK
J Clin Pathol 66:169-77. 2013..We make some suggestions regarding these challenges, and propose a checklist of features that should be considered in order to stimulate debate and improve the quality of data produced by TMA analysis...
- Assessment of microtubule-associated protein (MAP)-Tau expression as a predictive and prognostic marker in TACT; a trial assessing substitution of sequential docetaxel for FEC as adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancerS Irshad
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Department of Research Oncology, Guy s Hospital, King s College London School of Medicine, London, SE1 9RT, UK
Breast Cancer Res Treat 144:331-41. 2014....
- Germline CDH1 mutations in bilateral lobular carcinoma in situC Petridis
1 Research Oncology, Kings College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK 2 Medical and Molecular Genetics, Kings College London, Guy s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 110:1053-7. 2014..However germline CDH1 mutations are rare in cases of ILC with no family history of hereditary diffuse gastric cancer (HDGC) and have not been described in women with LCIS...
- Grade of recurrent in situ and invasive carcinoma following treatment of pure ductal carcinoma in situ of the breastR R Millis
Hedley Atkins Cancer Research UK Breast Pathology Laboratory, Guy s Hospital, London SE1 9RT, UK
Br J Cancer 90:1538-42. 2004..This is in agreement with immunohistochemical and molecular data indicating that low-grade and high-grade mammary carcinomas are quite different lesions...
- Correlation between immunohistochemistry (HercepTest) and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for HER-2 in 426 breast carcinomas from 37 centresM Dowsett
Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, London, UK
J Pathol 199:418-23. 2003..These data support an algorithm in which FISH testing is restricted to IHC 2+ tumours in reference centres. The results may not extrapolate to laboratories with less experience or using different methodologies...