Affiliation: King's College London
- A Spatiotemporal Profile of In Vivo Cerebral Blood Flow Changes Following Intranasal Oxytocin in HumansYannis Paloyelis
Departments of Neuroimaging, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London Electronic address
Biol Psychiatry 79:693-705. 2016..However, extensive efforts to evaluate the central actions and therapeutic efficacy of IN-OT may be marred by the absence of data regarding its temporal dynamics and sites of action in the living human brain...
- Striatal sensitivity during reward processing in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderYannis Paloyelis
King s College London, Medical Research Council Social Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, UK
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:722-732.e9. 2012..We investigated striatal responsivity to rewards in ADHD combined type (ADHD-CT) using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and whether it is modulated by variation in the dopamine transporter gene (DAT1)...
- DAT1 and COMT effects on delay discounting and trait impulsivity in male adolescents with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and healthy controlsYannis Paloyelis
MRC SDGP Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Neuropsychopharmacology 35:2414-26. 2010..The lack of magnitude effects in the hypothetical task suggests that discounting in this task may be influenced by different processes in ADHD-CT than in healthy controls...
- The genetic association between ADHD symptoms and reading difficulties: the role of inattentiveness and IQYannis Paloyelis
MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
J Abnorm Child Psychol 38:1083-95. 2010....
- Aetiology for the covariation between combined type ADHD and reading difficulties in a family study: the role of IQCeleste H M Cheung
King s College London, MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 53:864-73. 2012..This study investigated the familial relationships between ADHD, reading difficulties and IQ in a sample of individuals diagnosed with ADHD combined type, their siblings and control sibling pairs...
- Are ADHD symptoms associated with delay aversion or choice impulsivity? A general population studyYannis Paloyelis
Medical Research Council Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 48:837-46. 2009..In this study, we examined the association of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms with choice impulsivity and tested the specific hypothesis derived from delay aversion theory...
- Functional MRI in ADHD: a systematic literature reviewYannis Paloyelis
MRC Social Genetic Developmental Psychiatry Centre P080, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Expert Rev Neurother 7:1337-56. 2007....
- Attachment style moderates partner presence effects on pain: a laser-evoked potentials studyCharlotte Krahé
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King s College London, London, UK, Department of Neuroimaging, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King s College London, London, UK
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 10:1030-7. 2015....