Rose Ann Padua
Affiliation: King's College London
- PML-RARA-targeted DNA vaccine induces protective immunity in a mouse model of leukemiaRose Ann Padua
LBCH INSERM E0 03, U462 and U396, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP 75010, Paris, France
Nat Med 9:1413-7. 2003..When DNA vaccination and conventional ATRA therapy are combined, they induce protective immune responses against leukemia progression in mice and may provide a new approach to improve clinical outcome in human leukemia...
- DNA vaccination with all-trans retinoic acid treatment induces long-term survival and elicits specific immune responses requiring CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell activation in an acute promyelocytic leukemia mouse modelKouichi Furugaki
INSERM UMRS 940, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Blood 115:653-6. 2010..Our results demonstrate that DNA vaccination with ATRA confers the effective boosting of interferon-gamma-producing and cytotoxic T cells in the leukemic mice...
- Targeted immunotherapy in acute myeloblastic leukemia: from animals to humansMarie Robin
LBCH INSERM U718, Hôpital Saint Louis APHP, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010, Paris, France
Cancer Immunol Immunother 54:933-43. 2005..We review different immunotherapy strategies tested in preclinical animal models of AML and the human trials that spurred from encouraging results obtained in animal models, demonstrate the feasibility of immunotherapy in AML patients...
- Identification of JAK2 mutations in canine primary polycythemiaStephanie Beurlet
Unité INSERM UMR S 940, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris, France
Exp Hematol 39:542-5. 2011..As the canine JAK2 gene shares strong homology with its human counterpart, we looked for the presence of JAK2 mutations in dogs with an elevated hematocrit...
- Farnesyltransferase inhibitor tipifarnib (R115777) preferentially inhibits in vitro autonomous erythropoiesis of polycythemia vera patient cellsJerome Larghero
Service Clinique des Maladies du Sang, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Blood 105:3743-5. 2005..Thus tipifarnib may specifically target PV stem cells and may be of clinical interest in the treatment of patients with PV...
- Engineering mouse models with myelodysplastic syndrome human candidate genes; how relevant are they?Stephanie Beurlet
INSERM U940, Paris, France
Haematologica 98:10-22. 2013....
- BCL-2 and mutant NRAS interact physically and functionally in a mouse model of progressive myelodysplasiaNader Omidvar
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale U718 and 728, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Faculte de Medicine, Institut Universitaire d Hématologie IFR105, Paris, France
Cancer Res 67:11657-67. 2007..The colocalization of BCL-2 and RAS in the bone marrow of MDS/AML patients offers targeting either oncogene as a therapeutic strategy...
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors (HDI) cause DNA damage in leukemia cells: a mechanism for leukemia-specific HDI-dependent apoptosis?Terry J Gaymes
Department of Haematological Medicine, Leukemia Sciences Laboratories, The Rayne Institute, GKT School of Medicine, Denmark Hill Campus, London, United Kingdom
Mol Cancer Res 4:563-73. 2006..Our data indicate that induction of apoptosis by HDI may result predominantly through accumulation of excessive DNA damage in leukemia cells, leading to activation of apoptosis...
- Reactive oxygen species, DNA damage, and error-prone repair: a model for genomic instability with progression in myeloid leukemia?Feyruz V Rassool
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201 1509, USA
Cancer Res 67:8762-71. 2007..These data suggest treatment strategies that target RAS/RAC pathways and ROS production in human MDS/AML...