R I Ohlsen
Affiliation: King's College London
- Developing a service to monitor and improve physical health in people with serious mental illnessR I Ohlsen
Section of Neurochemical Imaging and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 12:614-9. 2005..This paper describes the manner in which the service was set up and implemented, demonstrating an effective model for identifying and managing physical health problems in the mentally ill...
- Interrater reliability of the Antipsychotic Non-Neurological Side-Effects Rating Scale measured in patients treated with clozapineR I Ohlsen
MRC SGDP Centre and Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
J Psychopharmacol 22:323-9. 2008....
- Clinical effectiveness in first-episode patientsRuth I Ohlsen
Section of Neurochemical Imaging, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Box 54, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 14:S445-51. 2004....
- The place of partial agonism in psychiatry: recent developmentsR I Ohlsen
Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
J Psychopharmacol 19:408-13. 2005..Partial agonists seem to provide a way to fine-tune the treatment of psychiatric disorders by maximizing the treatment effect while minimizing undesirable adverse events...
- Source memory errors in schizophrenia, hallucinations and negative symptoms: a synthesis of research findingsG Brébion
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Psychol Med 42:2543-54. 2012..We bring together here findings from a broad memory investigation to specify better the type of source memory failure that is associated with auditory and visual hallucinations...
- Hallucinations and two types of free-recall intrusion in schizophreniaG Brébion
Department of Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College, London, UK
Psychol Med 39:917-26. 2009....
- Treating first episode psychosis--the service users' perspective: a focus group evaluationM S O'Toole
Institute of Psychiatry, London and South London and Maudsley NHS Trust, UK
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 11:319-26. 2004..Regular focus groups provide a continuous audit cycle incorporating service improvements in line with government recommendations, centrally informed by the service users' and caregivers' perspective...
- Cortical effects of quetiapine in first-episode schizophrenia: a preliminary functional magnetic resonance imaging studyHugh M Jones
Section of Neurochemical Imaging, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, 1 Windsor Walk, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 56:938-42. 2004..Quetiapine improves both psychotic symptoms and cognitive function in schizophrenia. The neural basis of these actions is poorly understood...
- Visual hallucinations in schizophrenia: confusion between imagination and perceptionGildas Brébion
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College, London
Neuropsychology 22:383-9. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the association between visual hallucinations and a specific type of reality-monitoring deficit, namely confusion between imagined and perceived pictures...
- Safety of quetiapine during pregnancyTeresa M Taylor
Am J Psychiatry 160:588-9. 2003