Affiliation: King's College London
- The effect of chewing sugar-free gum on gastro-esophageal refluxR Moazzez
Department of Prosthodontics, Floor 26, Guy s Tower, St Thomas Street, London Bridge, London SE1 9RT, UK
J Dent Res 84:1062-5. 2005..7 (1.7-13.5) and, with chewing gum, 3.6 (0.3-7.3), respectively (p = 0.001). Chewing sugar-free gum for half an hour after a meal can reduce acidic postprandial esophageal reflux...
- Dental erosion, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and saliva: how are they related?Rebecca Moazzez
Department of Conservative Dentistry, Floor 25 Guy s Tower, St Thomas Street, London Bridge, London SE1 9RT, United Kingdom
J Dent 32:489-94. 2004....
- The association of acidic reflux above the upper oesophageal sphincter with palatal tooth wearR Moazzez
Department of Prosthodontics, GKT Dental Institute, London, UK
Caries Res 39:475-8. 2005..In this group of patients presenting with symptoms of reflux, gastric acid passed through the upper oesophageal sphincter and increased the potential for erosion...
- The effect of increasing sodium fluoride concentrations on erosion and attrition of enamel and dentine in vitroR S Austin
Department of Primary Dental Care, King s College London Dental Institute, Caldecot Road, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RW, United Kingdom
J Dent 38:782-7. 2010..To investigate the effect of an aqueous sodium fluoride solution of increasing concentration on erosion and attrition of enamel and dentine in vitro...
- An audit of prosthodontics undertaken in general dental practice in the South East of EnglandD Bartlett
King s College London Dental Institute, Floor 25, Guy s Tower, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RT
Br Dent J 207:E15; discussion p.366. 2009..The aim of this study was to assess the current range and quantity of fixed and removable prosthodontics reported in general dental practice in the South East of England...
- Complications of medical management of dental erosionRebecca Moazzez
Guy s King s and St Thomas Dental Institute, London
Dent Update 30:83-6. 2003..The advantages and disadvantages of the use of medication are discussed, especially in the light of the symptoms of GORD, which developed after taking omeprazole...