- Medicine and evidence: knowledge and action in clinical practiceAndrew Miles
Department of Public Health Sciences, Division of Health and Social Care Research, Medical School at Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals, King's College School of Medicine, University of London, UK
J Eval Clin Pract 13:481-503. 2007
- The evidence-based health care debate - 2006. Where are we now?Andrew Miles
J Eval Clin Pract 12:239-47. 2006
- Continuing the evidence-based health care debate in 2006. The progress and price of EBMAndrew Miles
J Eval Clin Pract 12:385-98. 2006
- Taking stock of evidence-based medicine: opportunities for its continuing evolutionStephen Buetow
Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Auckland, Private Bag, Auckland, New Zealand
J Eval Clin Pract 12:399-404. 2006..Specifically, these attributes are the nature of evidence in EBM; the unknown effectiveness of EBM; the clinician-centric focus of EBM; and the potential of EBM to harm patients...
- Can academic and clinical journals be in financial conflict of interest situations? The case of evidence-based incorporatedRoss Upshur
Primary Care Research Unit, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Eval Clin Pract 12:405-9. 2006..The current Hypothesis paper is published in order to stimulate debate on the subject of study. The reader is referred to the Editor's Note p. 395...