- Medicine and evidence: knowledge and action in clinical practiceAndrew Miles
Department of Public Health Sciences, Division of Health and Social Care Research, Medical School at Guy s, King s College and St Thomas Hospitals, King s College School of Medicine, University of London, UK
J Eval Clin Pract 13:481-503. 2007
- The evidence-based health care debate - 2006. Where are we now?Andrew Miles
J Eval Clin Pract 12:239-47. 2006
- Continuing the evidence-based health care debate in 2006. The progress and price of EBMAndrew Miles
J Eval Clin Pract 12:385-98. 2006
- Taking stock of evidence-based medicine: opportunities for its continuing evolutionStephen Buetow
Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Auckland, Private Bag, Auckland, New Zealand
J Eval Clin Pract 12:399-404. 2006..Specifically, these attributes are the nature of evidence in EBM; the unknown effectiveness of EBM; the clinician-centric focus of EBM; and the potential of EBM to harm patients...
- Can academic and clinical journals be in financial conflict of interest situations? The case of evidence-based incorporatedRoss Upshur
Primary Care Research Unit, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Eval Clin Pract 12:405-9. 2006..The current Hypothesis paper is published in order to stimulate debate on the subject of study. The reader is referred to the Editor's Note p. 395...