Benjamin C Lopez
Affiliation: King's College Hospital
- Systematic review of ablative neurosurgical techniques for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgiaBenjamin C Lopez
Department of Neurosurgery, The Royal London Hospital, Barts and The London National Health Service Trust, Queen Mary s and St Bartholomew s School of Medicine, Denamrk Hill, London SE5 9RS, England, UK
Neurosurgery 54:973-82; discussion 982-3. 2004....
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for primary trigeminal neuralgia: state of the evidence and recommendations for future reportsB C Lopez
Department of Neurosurgery, The Royal London Hospital, London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1019-24. 2004..To identify systematically all the studies reporting outcomes and complications of stereotactic radiosurgery for trigeminal neuralgia and to evaluate them against predefined quality criteria...
- Patient reports of satisfaction after microvascular decompression and partial sensory rhizotomy for trigeminal neuralgiaJoanna M Zakrzewska
Oral Medicine, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, England
Neurosurgery 56:1304-11; discussion 1311-2. 2005..This study compares patient satisfaction after these two types of posterior fossa surgery for trigeminal neuralgia, because it is postulated that recurrences, complications, and previous surgical experience reduce satisfaction...
- Quality of reporting in evaluations of surgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia: recommendations for future reportsJoanna M Zakrzewska
Barts and the London Hospital Oral Medicine, Dental Institute, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, England
Neurosurgery 53:110-20; discussion 120-2. 2003....
- New techniques for surgical management of trigeminal neuralgiaJoanna Zakrzewska
Pain 109:520; author reply 520-2. 2004