Carrie Diane Llewellyn
Affiliation: King's College London
- The impact of stomatological disease on oral health-related quality of lifeCarrie Diane Llewellyn
Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology, Guy s, King s and St Thomas Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, King s College Hospital, London, UK
Eur J Oral Sci 111:297-304. 2003..Patient centred, routine assessment of OHR-QoL provides an additional dimension that may help to improve awareness of the impact of disease on the individual's life and enhance the clinical decision-making process...
- Are psycho-social and behavioural factors related to health related-quality of life in patients with head and neck cancer? A systematic reviewC D Llewellyn
Health Psychology Section, Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London SE1 9RT, UK
Oral Oncol 41:440-54. 2005..By understanding the relationship between HR-QoL and potentially modifiable variables, interventions can be designed with the aim of improving a patient's long-term well-being...
- Head and neck cancer: to what extent can psychological factors explain differences between health-related quality of life and individual quality of life?C D Llewellyn
Health Psychology Section, Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry Guy s Campus, King s College London, 5th Floor Thomas Guy House, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 44:351-7. 2006....
- Development and preliminary validation of a new measure to assess satisfaction with information among head and neck cancer patients: the satisfaction with cancer information profile (SCIP)Carrie D Llewellyn
Health Psychology Section, Division of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, Guy s Campus, 5th Floor, King s College, University of London, Thomas Guy House, Guy s Hospital, London SE1 9RT, UK
Head Neck 28:540-8. 2006....
- Illness and treatment beliefs in head and neck cancer: is Leventhal's common sense model a useful framework for determining changes in outcomes over time?Carrie Diane Llewellyn
Health Psychology Section, Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry Guy s Campus King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Psychosom Res 63:17-26. 2007..In addition, the prediction of numerous outcomes from illness perceptions has received relatively scant attention in the field of HNC...