Affiliation: King's College London
- Clusterin regulates β-amyloid toxicity via Dickkopf-1-driven induction of the wnt-PCP-JNK pathwayR Killick
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Mol Psychiatry 19:88-98. 2014....
- Wnt3a induces exosome secretion from primary cultured rat microgliaClaudie Hooper
King s College London, MRC Centre for Neurodegenerative Research, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
BMC Neurosci 13:144. 2012..Here we describe the inducible release of exosomes from primary cultured rat microglia following treatment with recombinant carrier-free Wnt3a...
- Deletion of Crry, the murine ortholog of the sporadic Alzheimer's disease risk gene CR1, impacts tau phosphorylation and brain CFHR Killick
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
Neurosci Lett 533:96-9. 2013..These observations provide a starting point for further attempts to determine the role of CR1 in the neuropathological process driving Alzheimer's disease...
- Does dysregulation of the Notch and wingless/Wnt pathways underlie the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease?B H Anderton
Department of Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK SE5 8AF
Mol Med Today 6:54-9. 2000..Recent genetic discoveries provide some clues, suggesting that components of two developmentally important signalling pathways, Notch and wingless, or the vertebrate homologue of wingless, Wnt, are involved...
- Dishevelled regulates the metabolism of amyloid precursor protein via protein kinase C/mitogen-activated protein kinase and c-Jun terminal kinaseA Mudher
Departments of Neuroscience and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 21:4987-95. 2001..Furthermore, we show that human dvl-1 and wnt-1 also reduce the phosphorylation of tau by GSK-3beta. Therefore, both APP metabolism and tau phosphorylation are potentially linked through wnt signaling...
- Presenilin 1 independently regulates beta-catenin stability and transcriptional activityR Killick
Department of Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 276:48554-61. 2001....