M A Fullana
Affiliation: King's College London
- Is ADHD in childhood associated with lifetime hoarding symptoms? An epidemiological studyMiquel A Fullana
Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Addictions INAD, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Depress Anxiety 30:741-8. 2013..The aim of the present epidemiological study was to investigate the association between retrospectively reported ADHD symptoms in childhood and lifetime hoarding symptoms...
- Variation in the BDNF Val66Met polymorphism and response to cognitive-behavior therapy in obsessive-compulsive disorderM A Fullana
Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, United Kingdom
Eur Psychiatry 27:386-90. 2012....
- Prevalence and correlates of respiratory and non-respiratory panic attacks in the general populationM A Fullana
Anxiety Unit, Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Addictions, Parc de Salut Mar and Department of Psychiatry, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Affect Disord 131:330-8. 2011..Subtypes of panic attacks have been proposed, of which the most investigated is respiratory panic attacks (RPA). Limited information exists about RPA in the general population...
- Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions in the general population: results from an epidemiological study in six European countriesM A Fullana
Anxiety Unit, IAPS, Hospital del Mar and Department of Psychiatry, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Affect Disord 124:291-9. 2010..The prevalence of obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions and their sociodemographic and psychopathological correlates at the population level are unknown...
- Influence of individual differences in the Behavioral Inhibition System and stimulus content (fear versus blood-disgust) on affective startle reflex modulationF X Caseras
Departament de Psiquiatria i de Medicina Legal, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Biol Psychol 72:251-6. 2006..Both groups displayed potentiated startle during blood-disgust images. The present results suggest the importance of considering personality variables and their interaction with image content in the affective startle modulation paradigm...
- Brain regions related to fear extinction in obsessive-compulsive disorder and its relation to exposure therapy outcome: a morphometric studyM A Fullana
Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Addictions INAD, Hospital del Mar and Department of Psychiatry, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Psychol Med 44:845-56. 2014..Here we investigated the relationship between morphometric measurements of different sub-regions of the vmPFC and exposure therapy outcome in OCD...