Affiliation: King's College London
- Sexual transmission of HIV-1Julie Fox
Department of HIV, Faculty of Medicine, Harrison Unit, Lambeth Wing, Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust Kings College London, Westminster Bridge Road, London, UK
Antiviral Res 85:276-85. 2010..This article forms part of a special issue of Antiviral Research marking the 25th anniversary of antiretroviral drug discovery and development, Vol 85, issue 1, 2010...
- Epidemiology of non-B clade forms of HIV-1 in men who have sex with men in the UKJulie Fox
Department of HIV, Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust Kings College London, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
AIDS 24:2397-401. 2010..To describe the frequency and risk factors of non-B HIV-1 subtypes in men who have sex with men (MSM) in the UK...
- Improvement in vitamin D deficiency following antiretroviral regime change: Results from the MONET trialJulie Fox
Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:29-34. 2011..Routine screening of HIV-positive patients for vitamin D should be considered and the optimal management further defined...
- Quantifying sexual exposure to HIV within an HIV-serodiscordant relationship: development of an algorithmJulie Fox
Department of HIV, Faculty of Medicine, Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust Kings College London
AIDS 25:1065-82. 2011....
- Slower CD4 cell decline following cessation of a 3 month course of HAART in primary HIV infection: findings from an observational cohortSarah Fidler
Imperial College, St Mary s Hospital, London, UK
AIDS 21:1283-91. 2007..To investigate the effect of a short course of HAART during primary HIV infection (PHI) on rate of CD4 cell and viral load change...
- Prevalence of primary genotypic resistance in a UK centre: Comparison of primary HIV-1 and newly diagnosed treatment-naive individualsJulie Fox
St Mary s Hospital, London, UK
AIDS 21:237-9. 2007..Variations in the prevalence of TrDR-HIV-1 may reflect the heterogeneity of methodologies and definitions used for resistance...
- Infectious syphilis unmasking drug resistance in an individual with long-term virological suppression on antiretroviral therapyPhillip J Read
Department of Genitourinary Medicine and HIV, Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Sex Transm Infect 86:276-7. 2010..This highlights how the acquisition of a sexually transmitted infection can have important ramifications for HIV suppression and potential HIV transmission to sexual partners...
- Comparative potency of three antiretroviral therapy regimes in primary HIV infectionSarah Fidler
Department of GUM and Communicable Diseases, Wright Fleming Institute, Jefferiss Trust Laboratories, London, UK
AIDS 20:247-52. 2006..To best achieve the most rapid reduction in primary viraemia we compared three different ART regimens in PHI...
- An overview of the relative risks of different sexual behaviours on HIV transmissionOlamide Dosekun
Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust, London, UK
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 5:291-7. 2010..0005-0.0026 per coital act. The risk of acquiring HIV from a single contact varies enormously and is dependant upon the infectiousness of the HIV-positive individual and the susceptibility to HIV of their sexual partner...