Affiliation: King's College London
- Antiretroviral therapy-induced psychosis: case report and brief review of the literatureR Foster
Section of Experimental Neuropathology and Psychiatry, Maudsley Hospital, London, UK
HIV Med 4:139-44. 2003..Furthermore, when re-challenged with the above combination minus ABC, there were no further episodes of psychosis. It is proposed that the aetiology of the psychosis was related to her antiretroviral therapy...
- Calprotectin in microglia from frontal cortex is up-regulated in schizophrenia: evidence for an inflammatory process?Russell Foster
HIV Mental Health Team, Maudsley Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AZ, UK
Eur J Neurosci 24:3561-6. 2006..Furthermore, calprotectin may influence dendritic plasticity...
- Effects of Lorazepam and citalopram on human defensive reactions: ethopharmacological differentiation of fear and anxietyAdam M Perkins
Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences, Institute of Psychiatry, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Neurosci 29:12617-24. 2009..These data also contribute to the validation of a novel human analog of an established experimental model of rodent fear and anxiety...
- Use of surrogate markers of inflammation and Rome criteria to distinguish organic from nonorganic intestinal diseaseJeremy A Tibble
Department of Medicine, Guy s, Kings, St Thomas Medical School, London, England
Gastroenterology 123:450-60. 2002....
- Emerging role of calprotectin in gastroenterologyAndrew Poullis
Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Metabolism Division, St George s Hospital Medical School, London and Mayday University Hospital, Surrey, UK
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:756-62. 2003..Fecal calprotectin, in particular, has for a long time been regarded as a promising marker of gastrointestinal pathology and has now been established as a routine test in Norway and at several centers in the UK...
- Bowel inflammation as measured by fecal calprotectin: a link between lifestyle factors and colorectal cancer riskAndrew Poullis
Mayday University Hospital, Thornton Heath, Surrey, United Kingdom
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 13:279-84. 2004..Low-level asymptomatic bowel inflammation may be the link between lifestyle and the pathogenesis of CRC, and circulating proinflammatory cytokines may be part of the mechanism for this link...
- More on abacavir-induced neuropsychiatric reactionsRussell Foster
AIDS 18:2449. 2004