Affiliation: King's College London
- Bad me paranoia in early psychosis: a relatively rare phenomenonMiriam Fornells-Ambrojo
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 44:521-8. 2005....
- Virtual reality and persecutory delusions: safety and feasibilityMiriam Fornells-Ambrojo
Sub Department of Clinical Health Psychology, University College London, UK
Schizophr Res 104:228-36. 2008..Further, it set out to determine whether patients feel immersed in a VR social environment and, consequently, experience paranoid thoughts...
- Understanding attributional biases, emotions and self-esteem in 'poor me' paranoia: findings from an early psychosis sampleM Fornells-Ambrojo
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, University of London, London, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 48:141-62. 2009..Poor me' paranoia has been found to be more frequent than 'bad me' paranoia in the early stages of psychosis. Anger and a tendency to blame other people are hypothesized to characterize 'poor me' paranoia...
- Attributional biases in paranoia: the development and validation of the Achievement and Relationships Attributions Task (ARAT)Miriam Fornells-Ambrojo
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, University College London, UK
Cogn Neuropsychiatry 14:87-109. 2009..Each scenario has three possible causes embedded within it: internal, personal-external, and situational-external...
- Low intensity cognitive behavioural therapy for psychosis: a pilot studyH Waller
Institute of Psychiatry, Box PO77, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:98-104. 2013..Frontline mental health workers were trained to deliver the intervention. We report here on the impact of the intervention on therapeutic outcomes...
- The Lambeth Early Onset (LEO) Team: randomised controlled trial of the effectiveness of specialised care for early psychosisTom K J Craig
Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF
BMJ 329:1067. 2004..To evaluate the effectiveness of a service for early psychosis...
- Specialised care for early psychosis: symptoms, social functioning and patient satisfaction: randomised controlled trialPhilippa A Garety
PO Box 77, Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Br J Psychiatry 188:37-45. 2006..The provision of early intervention services for people with psychosis is UK government policy, although evidence for benefit of such services is sparse...
- Remission and relapse in psychosis: operational definitions based on case-note dataPaul E Bebbington
Royal Free and University College London Medical School, UCL Department of Mental Health Sciences Bloomsbury Campus, London, UK
Psychol Med 36:1551-62. 2006..Researchers now require methods for assessing relapse that are objective, blind, reliable and valid. We describe the reliability and validity of such a technique using case-notes...