Affiliation: King's College London
- Reassessing the long-term risk of suicide after a first episode of psychosisRina Dutta
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:1230-7. 2010....
- Early risk factors for suicide in an epidemiological first episode psychosis cohortRina Dutta
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s Health Partners, King s College London, United Kingdom
Schizophr Res 126:11-9. 2011..Much remains unknown about whether there are early risk factors for suicide in psychosis...
- Suicide and other causes of mortality in bipolar disorder: a longitudinal studyRina Dutta
Division of Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Psychol Med 37:839-47. 2007..There is conflicting evidence about deaths from other causes and little known about risk factors for suicide. We aimed to estimate suicide and mortality rates in a cohort of bipolar patients and to identify risk factors for suicide...
- Insight in schizophrenia and risk of suicide: a systematic updateJavier D López-Moríñigo
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, United Kingdom
Compr Psychiatry 53:313-22. 2012..Insight has been proposed to increase such risk. However, this subject has not been sufficiently investigated, and inconclusive results have been reported...
- Satisfaction with inpatient treatment for first-episode psychosis among different ethnic groups: a report from the UK AeSOP studyJane Boydell
Psychosis Clinical Academic Group, Institute of Psychiatry, King s Health Partners, King s College London, UK
Int J Soc Psychiatry 58:98-105. 2012..There is concern about the level of satisfaction with mental healthcare among minority ethnic patients in the UK, particularly as black patients have more compulsory admissions to hospital...
- Biological, life course, and cross-cultural studies all point toward the value of dimensional and developmental ratings in the classification of psychosisRina Dutta
Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Schizophr Bull 33:868-76. 2007..However, we will begin by briefly reviewing the recent history of the classification of the psychoses...