R D Borschmann
Affiliation: King's College London
- Section 136 of the Mental Health Act: a new literature reviewR D Borschmann
Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Med Sci Law 50:34-9. 2010..Implications for clinical practice, multi-agency collaboration and future research are discussed...
- Influences on recruitment to randomised controlled trials in mental health settings in England: a national cross-sectional survey of researchers working for the Mental Health Research NetworkRohan Borschmann
Metro North Hospital and Health Service, Queensland Health, Brisbane, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 14:23. 2014..However, the extent to which various influences identified in the literature are operational across mental health settings in England has not been systematically examined...
- Crisis interventions for people with borderline personality disorderRohan Borschmann
Health Service and Population Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 6:CD009353. 2012..Despite this, little is known about what constitutes effective management of acute crises in this population...
- Measuring self-harm in adults: a systematic reviewR Borschmann
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Eur Psychiatry 27:176-80. 2012..To identify from the literature, and to critically evaluate, all validated instruments currently available to measure self-harming behaviour in adults...
- The effectiveness of joint crisis plans for people with borderline personality disorder: protocol for an exploratory randomised controlled trialPaul Moran
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, Sir David Goldberg Building, De Crespigny Park, SE5 8AF London, UK
Trials 11:18. 2010..However, to date they have not been used with individuals with BPD. This exploratory trial will examine whether use of a JCP is an effective and cost-effective intervention for people with BPD for reducing self-harm...
- Successful recruitment to trials: a phased approach to opening gates and building bridgesSue Patterson
Rethink, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:73. 2011..Whilst relevant literature contains discussion of the problems of recruitment and gatekeeping, little is known about how recruitment can be optimised and factors leading to successful recruitment...
- Developing the readiness to alter sun-protective behaviour questionnaire (RASP-B)Rohan D Borschmann
David Goldberg Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London, United Kingdom
Cancer Epidemiol 33:451-62. 2009....
- Demographic and referral patterns of people detained under Section 136 of the Mental Health Act (1983) in a south London Mental Health Trust from 2005 to 2008Rohan D Borschmann
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College, London SE5 8AF, UK
Med Sci Law 50:15-8. 2010..There are implications for interprofessional practice where Mental Health Trust resources are expended supporting Section 136 detentions in which no hospital treatment follows...