Affiliation: King's College London
- Cognitive neuropsychiatric models of persecutory delusionsN J Blackwood
Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, London SE5 8AF, UK
Am J Psychiatry 158:527-39. 2001..The major cognitive theories of persecutory delusion formation and maintenance are critically examined in this article...
- Self-responsibility and the self-serving bias: an fMRI investigation of causal attributionsN J Blackwood
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Neuroimage 20:1076-85. 2003..The dorsal striatum, previously implicated in motivated behavior, mediates the self-serving bias...
- The cerebellum and decision making under uncertaintyNigel Blackwood
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, PO Box 70, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AZ, UK
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 20:46-53. 2004..We hypothesise that the neo-cerebellum constructs internal working models of uncertain events in the external world, and that such probabilistic models subserve the predictive capacity central to induction...
- The antisocial brain: psychopathy mattersSarah Gregory
Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, England, UK
Arch Gen Psychiatry 69:962-72. 2012..The population of men who display persistent antisocial and violent behavior is heterogeneous. Callous-unemotional traits in childhood and psychopathic traits in adulthood characterize a distinct subgroup...
- Misunderstanding the intentions of others: an exploratory study of the cognitive etiology of persecutory delusions in very late-onset schizophrenia-like psychosisRosanna Moore
Section of Old Age Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 14:410-8. 2006..These patients do not appear to show the wider range of cognitive biases described in deluded patients with schizophrenia with onset in younger adult life...
- The OSCE has landed: One small step for British psychiatry?Justin Sauer
Institute of Psychiatry and Maudsley Hospital, Psychological Medicine P070, London, United Kingdom
Acad Psychiatry 29:310-5. 2005..The authors' assessment of the OSCE was conducted...
- Paranoid delusions in schizophrenia spectrum disorders and depression: the transdiagnostic role of expectations of negative events and negative self-esteemRichard P Bentall
School of Psychology, University of Bangor, Bangor, UK
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:375-83. 2008....