Lindsay M Bearne
Affiliation: King's College London
- Feasibility of an exercise-based rehabilitation programme for chronic hip painLindsay M Bearne
Kings College London, London, UK
Musculoskeletal Care 9:160-8. 2011..This study evaluated the feasibility of an exercise-based rehabilitation programme in a primary care hospital...
- Upper limb sensorimotor function and functional performance in patients with rheumatoid arthritisLindsay M Bearne
Academic Department of Physiotherapy, Kings College London, Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, London, UK
Disabil Rehabil 29:1035-9. 2007..To address this, we compared sensorimotor and functional performance in multiple upper limb joints of patients with RA and healthy subjects...
- Economic evaluation of a brief education, self-management and upper limb exercise training in people with rheumatoid arthritis (EXTRA) programme: a trial-based analysisVictoria L Manning
Division of Health and Social Care Research, King s College London, London, UK, Flinders Health Economics Group, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia, Department of Rheumatology, King s College London, London, Cardiff Institute of Infection and Immunity, Cardiff University, Cardiff and Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, St George s University of London and Kingston University, London, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 54:302-9. 2015..The aim of this study was to conduct a cost-utility analysis of the Education, Self-management and Upper Limb Exercise Training in People with RA (EXTRA) programme compared with usual care...
- Non-exercise physical therapies for musculoskeletal conditionsMichael V Hurley
Academic Department of Physiotherapy, Kings College London, Rehabilitation Research Unit, Dulwich Community Hospital, East Dulwich Grove, London SE22 8PT, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 22:419-33. 2008..Despite lack of efficacy, the popularity and powerful placebo effects of physiotherapeutic modalities may have some utility in making more burdensome physiotherapeutic interventions (exercise and self-management advice) more acceptable...
- Education, self-management, and upper extremity exercise training in people with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized controlled trialVictoria L Manning
King s College London, London, UK
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 66:217-27. 2014....