Affiliation: King's College London
- Population normative data for the 10/66 Dementia Research Group cognitive test battery from Latin America, India and China: a cross-sectional surveyAna Luisa Sosa
National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery of Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
BMC Neurol 9:48. 2009....
- Dietary fish and meat intake and dementia in Latin America, China, and India: a 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based studyEmiliano Albanese
From King s College London, Section of Epidemiology, Health Services and Population Research Department, De Crespigny Park, SE5 8AF London, United Kingdom
Am J Clin Nutr 90:392-400. 2009..Evidence of an association between fish and meat consumption and risk of dementia is inconsistent and nonexistent in populations in developing countries...
- The protocols for the 10/66 dementia research group population-based research programmeMartin Prince
King s College London, Health Service and Population Research Department, Section of Epidemiology, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
BMC Public Health 7:165. 2007..This paper describes the protocols for the 10/66 population-based and intervention studies that aim to redress this imbalance...
- The 10/66 Dementia Research Group's fully operationalised DSM-IV dementia computerized diagnostic algorithm, compared with the 10/66 dementia algorithm and a clinician diagnosis: a population validation studyMartin J Prince
Section of Epidemiology, Health Services Research, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
BMC Public Health 8:219. 2008..The 10/66 Dementia Research Group sought to do this using assessments from their one phase dementia diagnostic research interview, and to validate the resulting algorithm in a population-based study in Cuba...
- Contribution of chronic diseases to disability in elderly people in countries with low and middle incomes: a 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based surveyRenata M Sousa
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Health Services and Population Research Department, Centre for Public Mental Health, London, UK
Lancet 374:1821-30. 2009..We aimed to assess the contribution of physical, mental, and cognitive chronic diseases to disability, and the extent to which sociodemographic and health characteristics account for geographical variation in disability...
- The association of dementia with upper arm and waist circumference in seven low- and middle-income countries: the 10/66 cross-sectional surveysClare L Taylor
Section of Epidemiology, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 67:897-904. 2012..Our aim was to investigate and compare the associations of dementia with waist and upper arm circumference in elders from seven low- and middle-income nations...