Affiliation: King George Hospital
- Nasal Wegener's and skin sarcoid--a rare combination of two granulomatous diseasesA Kuttikat
Department of Rheumatology, Harold Wood Hospital, Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust, Romford, RM3 OBE, Essex, UK
Clin Rheumatol 25:895-7. 2006..The sequential development of these two diseases in one patient is very rare, and to our knowledge, only one such case has been reported in the last 50 years (Am J Kidney Dis 28:893-898, 1996)...
- Rheumatoid arthritis, pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO) and pancytopeniaK Chakravarty
Haroldwood Hospital, Gubbins Lane, Romford, Essex RM3 OBE, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:386-91. 2006
- BSR/BHPR guideline for disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD) therapy in consultation with the British Association of DermatologistsK Chakravarty
Harold Wood Hospital, BHR NHS Trust, Romford, Essex RM7 OBE, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:924-5. 2008
- Factorial randomised controlled trial of glucocorticoids and combination disease modifying drugs in early rheumatoid arthritisE H S Choy
Sir Alfred Baring Garrod Clinical Trials Unit, Academic Department of Rheumatology, King s College School of Medicine, Weston Education Centre, Cutcombe Road, London SE5 9RJ, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 67:656-63. 2008..As the relative benefits of combining two DMARDs, one DMARD with glucocorticoids and two DMARDs with glucocorticoids are uncertain we defined them in a factorial trial...
- A fatal case of pleural osteosarcoma mimicking mesothelioma in Paget's disease of boneK Chakravarty
Rheumatology (Oxford) 42:1578-9. 2003
- Evidence-based recommendations for the role of exercise in the management of osteoarthritis of the hip or knee--the MOVE consensusE Roddy
Academic Rheumatology, Clinical Sciences Building, Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:67-73. 2005..Many unanswered questions remain, however, concerning the practical delivery of exercise therapy. We have produced evidence-based recommendations to guide health-care practitioners...
- Behçet's disease associated with trisomy 8 in a male Caucasian patient from Great Britain--a case reportA Kuttikat
Clin Exp Rheumatol 23:S108-9. 2005