D A Kilroy
- Emergency department investigation of deep vein thrombosisD A Kilroy
Department of Emergency Medicine, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK
Emerg Med J 20:29-32. 2003..To measure the diagnostic value of the SimpliRED D-dimer assay in effectively excluding DVT...
- Aspects of higher training in emergency medicineD A Kilroy
Emergency Department, Sheffield Children s Hospital, Western Bank, UK
Postgrad Med J 79:458-62. 2003....
- Problem based learningD A Kilroy
Emergency Department, Trafford General Hospital, Manchester M41 5SL, UK
Emerg Med J 21:411-3. 2004..This article outlines the background to PBL, explains its mechanics in action, and considers the potential disadvantages of its use as a clinical learning tool in the emergency department...
- The Foundation Programme and the emergency department: a review of the curriculum and experience of a UK pilotD A Kilroy
Department of Emergency Medicine, Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport, UK
Emerg Med J 23:167-71. 2006..The review concludes with a series of practical hints and tips which others may find useful as they prepare to incorporate FP trainees locally...
- Clinical supervision in the emergency department: a critical incident studyD A Kilroy
Department of Emergency Medicine, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Poplar Grove, Stockport, SK2 7JE, UK
Emerg Med J 23:105-8. 2006..To highlight the importance of clinical supervision within emergency medicine, and identify obstructions to its occurrence in everyday practice...
- Determination of required pharmacological knowledge for clinical practice in emergency medicine using a modified Delphi techniqueD A Kilroy
College of Emergency Medicine, London, UK
Emerg Med J 24:645-7. 2007..To identify the content of the national postgraduate pharmacology curriculum for trainees in UK emergency medicine...