Affiliation: Keresforth Centre
- The treatment of dissociative identity disorder with cognitive analytic therapy: experimental evidence of sudden gainsStephen Kellett
Department of Clinical Psychology, Keresforth Centre, Barnsley S70 6RS, United Kingdom
J Trauma Dissociation 6:55-81. 2005..The study illustrates the utility of single-case approaches with dissociative disorders and the potential for utilizing CAT generally with such presentations...
- Measuring interpersonal problems in people with mental retardationStephen Kellett
Psychological Healthcare, Keresforth Centre Barnsley, UK
Am J Ment Retard 110:136-44. 2005..Results are discussed with reference to further development of the measure in relation to people with mental retardation...
- A prospective study of the responsiveness of depression and suicidal ideation in acne patients to different phases of isotretinoin therapyS C Kellett
Department of Clinical Psychology, Keresforth Centre, Barnsley S70 6RS, UK
Eur J Dermatol 15:484-8. 2005..Corresponding improvements in the somatic symptoms of depression and hopelessness were not found. The implications of the research are discussed in relation to methodological design issues in this area...
- Compulsive hoarding: a qualitative investigation of partner and carer perspectivesMark Wilbram
Assertive Outreach Team, Kendray Hospital, Barnsley PCT, South Yorkshire, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 47:59-73. 2008..This study explores the experiences of family members caring for a person who compulsively hoards...
- A time series evaluation of the treatment of histrionic personality disorder with cognitive analytic therapyStephen Kellett
Keresforth Centre, Barnsley PCT, UK
Psychol Psychother 80:389-405. 2007..The study is discussed in terms of methodological and clinical limitations, the central importance of process issues and effective termination in HPD, plus the potential utility of CAT in the treatment of HPD presentations...
- Outcomes from psychological assessment regarding recommendations for cosmetic surgeryStephen Kellett
Psychological Healthcare, Barnsley PCT NHS Trust, UK
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 61:512-7. 2008..The results are discussed in terms of identified methodological short-comings of the study and the potential role of psychological assessments in the care pathway of people seeking cosmetic surgery...
- Delivering group psychoeducational CBT in Primary Care: comparing outcomes with individual CBT and individual psychodynamic-interpersonal psychotherapyStephen Kellett
Barnsley PCT, Keresforth Centre, Barnsley, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 46:211-22. 2007..The results are discussed in terms of identified methodological limitations, service implications and models of service delivery for the psychological therapies in Primary Care...
- A naturalistic comparison of the effectiveness of trainee and qualified clinical psychologistsJessica V Buckley
Psychological Services, St Luke s Hospital, Huddersfield, UK
Psychol Psychother 79:137-44. 2006..To compare the effect of clinician type on the outcome for adult mental health clients treated by trainee and qualified clinical psychologists...
- Restructuring mood in cyclothymia using cognitive behavior therapy: an intensive time-sampling studyPeter Totterdell
Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
J Clin Psychol 64:501-18. 2008..Treatment of cyclothymia and related bipolar disorders may be enhanced by integrating understanding of circadian mood regulation into CBT treatment...