Affiliation: Kent and Canterbury Hospital
- Prognostic value of cardiac biomarkers for death in a non-dialysis chronic kidney disease populationSusan Vickery
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 23:3546-53. 2008....
- B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and amino-terminal proBNP in patients with CKD: relationship to renal function and left ventricular hypertrophySusan Vickery
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals National Health Service Trust, Canterbury, Kent, UK
Am J Kidney Dis 46:610-20. 2005..The aim of the present study is to explore the relationship among circulating B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and N-terminal proBNP (NT-proBNP) concentrations and clinical variables in a cohort of patients with CKD...
- Does the ID-MS traceable MDRD equation work and is it suitable for use with compensated Jaffe and enzymatic creatinine assays?Susan Vickery
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3NG, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 21:2439-45. 2006....
- Cardiac troponin I concentration is commonly increased in nondialysis patients with CKD: experience with a sensitive assayEdmund J Lamb
Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Canterbury, Kent
Am J Kidney Dis 49:507-16. 2007..cTn T (cTnT) concentration reportedly is increased more commonly than cTn I (cTnI). Using a sensitive cTnI assay, we studied cTnI concentrations in predialysis patients with CKD who did not have an acute coronary event...
- Cardiac troponins and renal function in nondialysis patients with chronic kidney diseaseNasir A Abbas
Department of Renal Medicine, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Canterbury, UK
Clin Chem 51:2059-66. 2005..There is little information on cardiac troponin concentrations in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) who have not commenced dialysis...
- Use of amino-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide to predict coronary diseaseSusan Vickery
Am J Kidney Dis 47:194-5; author reply 195-6. 2006
- Estimating GFR with ID-MS traceable creatinine assaysEdmund J Lamb
Ann Clin Biochem 43:327. 2006
- Amino-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide to diagnose congestive heart failure in patients with impaired kidney functionEdmund J Lamb
J Am Coll Cardiol 48:1060-1; author reply 1061. 2006
- Parathyroid hormone, kidney disease, evidence and guidelinesEdmund J Lamb
Ann Clin Biochem 44:1-4. 2007