M P Johnson
Affiliation: Keele University
- The implications of unfulfilled expectations and perceived pressure to attend the birth on men's stress levels following birth attendance: a longitudinal studyM P Johnson
Department of Psychology, Keele University, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 23:173-82. 2002..Expectant fathers may not anticipate the psychological and emotional realities of childbirth/becoming a father and there remains a possibility that raised stress following childbirth may impact on father/child bonding...
- Diagnostic accuracy of intraoral film and direct digital images for detection of simulated recurrent decayM K Nair
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, G-120 Salk Hall, 3501 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261-1923, USA
Oper Dent 26:223-30. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Contrast and brightness-enhanced digital images enabled better signal detection and a comparable performance with film for detection of artificially induced recurrent caries...
- Modulation of stress-induced and stimulated hyperprolactinemia with the group II metabotropic glutamate receptor selective agonist, LY379268M P Johnson
Neuroscience Department, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Neuropharmacology 43:799-808. 2002..It is speculated that disinhibition of tubero-infundibular DA release by presynaptic Group II mGlu receptors located on inhibitory inputs to the arcuate hypothalamic nucleus is a possible explanation for the findings...
- Fetal head biometry following in-utero repair of myelomeningoceleE Danzer
The Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 24:606-11. 2004..To evaluate the impact of prenatal myelomeningocele repair on fetal head biometry...
- Identification of two novel quantitative trait loci for pre-eclampsia susceptibility on chromosomes 5q and 13q using a variance components-based linkage approachM P Johnson
Department of Genetics, Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, San Antonio, TX 78245 0549, USA
Mol Hum Reprod 13:61-7. 2007....