M P Johnson
Affiliation: Keele University
- The implications of unfulfilled expectations and perceived pressure to attend the birth on men's stress levels following birth attendance: a longitudinal studyM P Johnson
Department of Psychology, Keele University, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 23:173-82. 2002..Expectant fathers may not anticipate the psychological and emotional realities of childbirth/becoming a father and there remains a possibility that raised stress following childbirth may impact on father/child bonding...
- Diagnostic accuracy of intraoral film and direct digital images for detection of simulated recurrent decayM K Nair
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, G-120 Salk Hall, 3501 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261-1923, USA
Oper Dent 26:223-30. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Contrast and brightness-enhanced digital images enabled better signal detection and a comparable performance with film for detection of artificially induced recurrent caries...
- Modulation of stress-induced and stimulated hyperprolactinemia with the group II metabotropic glutamate receptor selective agonist, LY379268M P Johnson
Neuroscience Department, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Neuropharmacology 43:799-808. 2002..It is speculated that disinhibition of tubero-infundibular DA release by presynaptic Group II mGlu receptors located on inhibitory inputs to the arcuate hypothalamic nucleus is a possible explanation for the findings...
- Fetal head biometry following in-utero repair of myelomeningoceleE Danzer
The Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 24:606-11. 2004..The average increase in VD was 3.9 mm (38.8%, P < 0.001). CONCLUSIONS: Mid-gestational repair of myelomeningocele alters fetal head growth. Increased CI suggests HC changes are not due to ventriculomegaly alone...
- Identification of two novel quantitative trait loci for pre-eclampsia susceptibility on chromosomes 5q and 13q using a variance components-based linkage approachM P Johnson
Department of Genetics, Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, San Antonio, TX 78245 0549, USA
Mol Hum Reprod 13:61-7. 2007....