Rachel B Jones
- Long-term efficacy and safety of rituximab in refractory and relapsing systemic lupus erythematosusFausta Catapano
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge University, Hills Road, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:3586-92. 2010..We sought to assess the long-term efficacy and safety of rituximab in this patient subgroup...
- A multicenter survey of rituximab therapy for refractory antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitisRachel B Jones
Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Arthritis Rheum 60:2156-68. 2009..This permitted comparison of rituximab dosing regimens, the value of continuing immunosuppression, and investigation of ANCA and B cell levels as re-treatment biomarkers...
- Rituximab versus cyclophosphamide in ANCA-associated renal vasculitisRachel B Jones
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
N Engl J Med 363:211-20. 2010..Treatment with rituximab has led to remission rates of 80 to 90% among patients with refractory ANCA-associated vasculitis and may be safer than cyclophosphamide regimens...
- Rituximab for remission maintenance in relapsing antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitisRona M Smith
Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Arthritis Rheum 64:3760-9. 2012..However, further relapse is common, and maintenance strategies are required. The aim of this study was to reduce relapse rates using a fixed-interval rituximab re-treatment protocol...
- What is the value of mycophenolate mofetil as induction and maintenance therapy in lupus nephritis?Rachel B Jones
Renal Unit, Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Box 118, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 OQQ, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:256-61. 2009..The precise role of MMF is under ongoing evaluation. This review provides an up-to-date summary of MMF and its use as remission induction and maintenance therapy for lupus nephritis...
- Progress in treatment of ANCA-associated vasculitisRona M Smith
Department of Renal Medicine, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB20QQ, UK
Arthritis Res Ther 14:210. 2012..As rare diseases, treatment advances in vasculitis depend on international collaborative research networks both to establish an evidence base for newer agents and to develop recommendations for patient management...
- Treatment of primary systemic vasculitis with the inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitor mycophenolic acidThomas F Hiemstra
Lupus and Vasculitis Unit, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Nephron Clin Pract 116:c1-10. 2010....