Rachel B Jones
- Long-term efficacy and safety of rituximab in refractory and relapsing systemic lupus erythematosusFausta Catapano
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge University, Hills Road, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:3586-92. 2010..We sought to assess the long-term efficacy and safety of rituximab in this patient subgroup...
- A multicenter survey of rituximab therapy for refractory antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitisRachel B Jones
Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Arthritis Rheum 60:2156-68. 2009..This permitted comparison of rituximab dosing regimens, the value of continuing immunosuppression, and investigation of ANCA and B cell levels as re-treatment biomarkers...
- Rituximab versus cyclophosphamide in ANCA-associated renal vasculitisRachel B Jones
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Renal Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
N Engl J Med 363:211-20. 2010..Treatment with rituximab has led to remission rates of 80 to 90% among patients with refractory ANCA-associated vasculitis and may be safer than cyclophosphamide regimens...
- Rituximab for remission maintenance in relapsing antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitisRona M Smith
Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Arthritis Rheum 64:3760-9. 2012..However, further relapse is common, and maintenance strategies are required. The aim of this study was to reduce relapse rates using a fixed-interval rituximab re-treatment protocol...
- Immunoglobulin G replacement for the treatment of infective complications of rituximab-associated hypogammaglobulinemia in autoimmune disease: A case seriesDarren M Roberts
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Box 57, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Rd, Cambridge CB20QQ, UK School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Butterfield Street, Herston, Queensland 4006, Australia Electronic address
J Autoimmun 57:24-9. 2015..IgG replacement for sustained hypogammaglobulinemia with recurrent infections appeared to be useful in this series. The IgG replacement course is prolonged in most patients, but IgG recovery is reported. ..
- The effect of rituximab therapy on immunoglobulin levels in patients with multisystem autoimmune diseaseHelena Marco
Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:178. 2014..CD20 is not expressed on mature plasma cells and accordingly rituximab does not have immediate effects on immunoglobulin levels. However, after rituximab some patients develop hypogammaglobulinaemia...
- Rituximab-associated hypogammaglobulinemia: Incidence, predictors and outcomes in patients with multi-system autoimmune diseaseDarren M Roberts
Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Box 57, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Rd, Cambridge, CB20QQ, UK School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Butterfield Street, Herston, Queensland, 4006, Australia Electronic address
J Autoimmun 57:60-5. 2015..Rituximab is associated with an increased risk of hypogammaglobulinemia but recovery of IgG level can occur. IgG monitoring may be useful for patients receiving rituximab. ..
- What is the value of mycophenolate mofetil as induction and maintenance therapy in lupus nephritis?Rachel B Jones
Renal Unit, Vasculitis and Lupus Clinic, Box 118, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 OQQ, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:256-61. 2009..The precise role of MMF is under ongoing evaluation. This review provides an up-to-date summary of MMF and its use as remission induction and maintenance therapy for lupus nephritis...
- Progress in treatment of ANCA-associated vasculitisRona M Smith
Department of Renal Medicine, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB20QQ, UK
Arthritis Res Ther 14:210. 2012..As rare diseases, treatment advances in vasculitis depend on international collaborative research networks both to establish an evidence base for newer agents and to develop recommendations for patient management...
- Treatment of primary systemic vasculitis with the inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitor mycophenolic acidThomas F Hiemstra
Lupus and Vasculitis Unit, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Nephron Clin Pract 116:c1-10. 2010....