Richard B Johanson
- A decision analytical cost analysis of offering ECV in a UK district general hospitalM James
Centre for Health Planning and Management, Keele University, Keele, Staffs, ST5 5BG, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 1:6. 2001....
- Management of obstetric anal sphincter injury: a systematic review & national practice surveyRuwan J Fernando
Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology North Staffordshire Hospital Trust Keele University Stoke on Trent, England
BMC Health Serv Res 2:9. 2002..We aim to establish the evidence base for the recognition and management of obstetric anal sphincter injury (OASI) and to compare this with current practice amongst UK obstetricians and coloproctologists...
- Evidence-based medicine in obstetricsR Johanson
Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, North Staffordshire Hospital NHS Trust, Newcastle, UK
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 72:179-85. 2001....
- Caesarean section by choice could fulfil the inverse care lawR B Johanson
Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, North Staffordshire Hospital, Newcastle Road, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire ST4 6QG, UK
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 97:20-2. 2001..Paradoxically, this was also the group who were most likely to consider that caesarean section is more expensive and dangerous. The explanation may be that they also felt it to be an easier, less painful and more convenient option...
- Managing Obstetric Emergencies and Trauma (MOET) structured skills training in Armenia, utilising models and reality based scenariosRichard B Johanson
Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, North Staffordshire Hospital NHS Trust, Newcastle Road, Stoke on Trent, UK
BMC Med Educ 2:5. 2002....