- Intramedullary fixation of distal fibular fractures: a systematic review of clinical and functional outcomesSameer Jain
Bradford Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 6RJ, UK
J Orthop Traumatol 15:245-54. 2014..This systematic review was performed to evaluate the clinical and functional outcomes of intramedullary fixation of distal fibular fractures using either compression screws or nails...
- The diagnosis and management of Morton's neuroma: a literature reviewSameer Jain
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Scarborough General Hospital, Woodlands Drive, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO12 6QL, UK
Foot Ankle Spec 6:307-17. 2013..We have reviewed the published literature to evaluate the outcomes of the available diagnostic modalities and treatment options and present an algorithm for clinical practice. ..
- The role of the transverse acetabular ligament in total hip arthroplastySameer Jain
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Leeds, UK
Acta Orthop Belg 79:135-40. 2013..The dislocation rate using this technique was low but it must be stressed that the cause of postoperative dislocation in total hip arthroplasty is multi-factorial and cannot solely be attributed to acetabular component orientation...
- A national survey of United Kingdom trauma units on the use of pelvic bindersSameer Jain
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Scarborough General Hospital, Woodlands Drive, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO12 6QL, UK
Int Orthop 37:1335-9. 2013..Controversies include binder position, use in lateral compression injuries and application during radiological assessment. We present the results of a survey of both emergency department and orthopaedic specialties...
- Does the use of an intramedullary nail alter the duration of external fixation and rate of consolidation in tibial lengthening procedures? A systematic reviewS Jain
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds, LS1 3EX, UK
Strategies Trauma Limb Reconstr 7:113-21. 2012..However, there is no reliable evidence to suggest that the rates of consolidation or complication are any different to those lengthened without an intramedullary nail...