Affiliation: Institute of Cancer Research
- Risk estimation of distant metastasis in node-negative, estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients using an RT-PCR based prognostic expression signatureAndrew Tutt
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, King s College, London, UK
BMC Cancer 8:339. 2008....
- Oral poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor olaparib in patients with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations and advanced breast cancer: a proof-of-concept trialAndrew Tutt
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Guy s Hospital Campus, King s College London School of Medicine, London, UK
Lancet 376:235-44. 2010..We therefore assessed the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of olaparib alone in women with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations and advanced breast cancer...
- Are triple-negative tumours and basal-like breast cancer synonymous?Emad A Rakha
Breast Cancer Res 9:404; author reply 405. 2007
- DART: Denoising Algorithm based on Relevance network Topology improves molecular pathway activity inferenceYan Jiao
Statistical Genomics Group, Paul O Gorman Building, UCL Cancer Institute, University College London, 72 Huntley Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 12:403. 2011..g protein interaction networks) or more generally with prior knowledge pathway databases. However, it is unclear how best to use the pathway knowledge information in the context of molecular profiles of any given study...
- Can genetic testing guide treatment in breast cancer?Andrew Tutt
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, 3rd Floor Bermondsey Wing Guy s Hospital Campus, Kings College London, London, UK
Eur J Cancer 44:2774-80. 2008..results of local surgical and radiation therapy, (3) the benefits from adjuvant systemic therapy and finally (4) whether selection or avoidance of particular systemic agents is guided by the presence of a BRCA1 or BRCA2 germline mutation?..
- Prognosis of metachronous contralateral breast cancer: importance of stage, age and interval time between the two diagnosesVoralak Vichapat
Cancer Epidemiology Group, Division of Cancer Studies, School of Medicine, King s College London, London, UK
Breast Cancer Res Treat 130:609-18. 2011..The occurrence of CBC implies a new surveillance and therapeutic situation...
- The relationship between the roles of BRCA genes in DNA repair and cancer predispositionAndrew Tutt
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Trends Mol Med 8:571-6. 2002..An improved understanding of the interactions of BRCA1 and BRCA2 with other proteins in large macromolecular complexes is helping to reveal their exact role in DNA repair...
- IL15RA drives antagonistic mechanisms of cancer development and immune control in lymphocyte-enriched triple-negative breast cancersPierfrancesco Marra
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Department of Research Oncology, Guy s Hospital, King s College London School of Medicine, London, United Kingdom
Cancer Res 74:4908-21. 2014..Overall, our findings offer a mechanistic explanation for the paradoxical association of some high-grade breast tumors with better survival outcomes, due to engagement of the immune stroma...
- Therapeutic potential of PARP inhibitors for metastatic breast cancerSheeba Irshad
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Unit Research Oncology, 3rd Floor Bermondsey Wing, Guy s Hospital Campus, Kings College London School of Medicine, London, SE1 9RT, UK
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 11:1243-51. 2011..This article discusses the current understanding of PARP inhibition as a treatment for metastatic breast cancer, evidence from clinical trials and addresses its future implications...
- Molecular characterisation of cell line models for triple-negative breast cancersAnita Grigoriadis
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Guy s Hospital, King s Health Partners AHSC, King s College London School of Medicine, London SE1 9RT, UK
BMC Genomics 13:619. 2012..Target validation studies for all BC subtypes have largely employed established BC cell lines, which have proven to be effective tools for drug discovery...
- Molecular heterogeneity of triple-negative breast cancer and its clinical implicationsSheeba Irshad
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Research Oncology, Kings College London School of Medicine, Kings Health Partners AHSC, London, UK
Curr Opin Oncol 23:566-77. 2011..This review focuses on the increasing understanding of the molecular heterogeneity of TNBC subtypes and the therapeutic implications of this subclassification...
- Mouse mammary stem cells express prognostic markers for triple-negative breast cancerKelly J Soady
Division of Breast Cancer Research, Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, The Institute of Cancer Research, 237 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6JB, UK
Breast Cancer Res 17:539. 2015....
- Integrated genomic analysis of triple-negative breast cancers reveals novel microRNAs associated with clinical and molecular phenotypes and sheds light on the pathways they controlEmanuele De Rinaldis
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, Division of Cancer Studies, School of Medicine, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
BMC Genomics 14:643. 2013....
- Tiling path genomic profiling of grade 3 invasive ductal breast cancersRachael Natrajan
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Clin Cancer Res 15:2711-22. 2009....