Richard H Scott
Affiliation: Institute of Cancer Research
- Medulloblastoma, acute myelocytic leukemia and colonic carcinomas in a child with biallelic MSH6 mutationsRichard H Scott
Section of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 4:130-4. 2007..It is important to consider this diagnosis in children presenting with malignancy and abnormal skin pigmentation, even in the absence of a strong family history of tumors...
- Familial T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma caused by biallelic MSH2 mutationsRichard H Scott
Section of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Sutton, Surrey, UK, SM2 5NG
J Med Genet 44:e83. 2007....
- A new familial cancer syndrome including predisposition to Wilms tumor and neuroblastomaFatemeh Abbaszadeh
Section of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5NG, UK
Fam Cancer 9:425-30. 2010..Overall, these data suggest that families with both Wilms tumor and neuroblastoma represent a previously unrecognized familial cancer syndrome in which the underlying predisposition gene(s) remain to be determined...
- Stratification of Wilms tumor by genetic and epigenetic analysisRichard H Scott
Division of Genetics and Epidemiology, Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, UK
Oncotarget 3:327-35. 2012..001). These data provide new insights into the pattern, order, interactions and clinical associations of molecular events in Wilms tumor...
- Cancer genes associated with phenotypes in monoallelic and biallelic mutation carriers: new lessons from old playersNazneen Rahman
Section of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Hum Mol Genet 16:R60-6. 2007..These observations raise interesting implications with respect to the identification and phenotypic characterization of cancer predisposition genes...
- Chromosome 6p22 locus associated with clinically aggressive neuroblastomaJohn M Maris
Division of Oncology and the Center for Childhood Cancer Research, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
N Engl J Med 358:2585-93. 2008..Neuroblastoma is a malignant condition of the developing sympathetic nervous system that most commonly affects young children and is often lethal. Its cause is not known...