Chris D Ellson
Affiliation: Institute for Animal Health
- The PX domain: a new phosphoinositide-binding moduleChris D Ellson
The Inositide Laboratory, The Babraham Institute, Babraham, Cambridge, CB2 4AT, UK
J Cell Sci 115:1099-105. 2002..Additionally, phosphoinositide binding to the PX domains of p40(phox) and p47(phox) appears to play a critical role in the active assembly of the neutrophil oxidase complex...
- Use of the GRP1 PH domain as a tool to measure the relative levels of PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 through a protein-lipid overlay approachHerve Guillou
The Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UK
J Lipid Res 48:726-32. 2007....
- Gbetagammas and the Ras binding domain of p110gamma are both important regulators of PI(3)Kgamma signalling in neutrophilsSabine Suire
The Babraham Institute, Babraham, Cambs CB22 3AT, UK
Nat Cell Biol 8:1303-9. 2006..We conclude that Gbetagammas, p101 and the Ras-RBD interaction all have important roles in the regulation of PI(3)Kgamma in vivo and that they can simultaneously, but differentially, control distinct PI(3)Kgamma effectors...
- The role of phosphoinositides and phosphorylation in regulation of NADPH oxidaseOlga Perisic
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK
Adv Enzyme Regul 44:279-98. 2004
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate-dependent and -independent functions of p40phox in activation of the neutrophil NADPH oxidaseSarah A Bissonnette
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
J Biol Chem 283:2108-19. 2008..We present a model where p40(phox) translocates p67(phox) to the region of the cytochrome and subsequently switches the oxidase to an activated state dependent upon PtdIns(3)P and SH3 domain engagement...