Affiliation: Institute of Psychiatry
- Dimensions and disorders of adolescent adjustment: a quantitative genetic analysis of unselected samples and selected extremesK Deater-Deckard
Social, Genetic, and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 38:515-25. 1997..Similar estimates were found for unselected individual differences and selected extreme groups. A framework is proposed that focuses on quantifying the etiologies of disorders (QED) as measured on continuous dimensions...
- Multiple risk factors in the development of externalizing behavior problems: group and individual differencesK Deater-Deckard
Institute of Psychiatry, London
Dev Psychopathol 10:469-93. 1998..However, this moderation effect varied depending on the predictor and outcome variables included in the model...
- An adoption study of depressive symptoms in middle childhoodT C Eley
Institute of Psychiatry, London, U K
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 39:337-45. 1998..Although the power of the sibling data is low, the combined findings from the two designs suggest that genetic effects on depressive symptoms in childhood may be somewhat smaller than previously estimated in twin studies...
- Genotype-environment correlations in late childhood and early adolescence: antisocial behavioral problems and coercive parentingT G O'Connor
Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, London, United Kingdom
Dev Psychol 34:970-81. 1998....
- Siblings, parents, and partners: family relationships within a longitudinal community study. ALSPAC study team. Avon Longitudinal Study of Pregnancy and ChildhoodJ Dunn
Institute of Psychiatry, Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 40:1025-37. 1999..Both positivity and negativity towards young siblings decreased with the age of older siblings, and older sisters were more positive than older brothers...