Genomes and Genes
T F Schilling
Affiliation: Imperial Cancer Research Fund
- Jaw and branchial arch mutants in zebrafish I: branchial archesT F Schilling
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK
Development 123:329-44. 1996....
- Musculoskeletal patterning in the pharyngeal segments of the zebrafish embryoT F Schilling
Molecular Embryology Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK
Development 124:2945-60. 1997..These data provide a descriptive basis for genetic analyses of craniofacial patterning...
- Plasticity in zebrafish hox expression in the hindbrain and cranial neural crestT F Schilling
Molecular Embryology Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, United Kingdom
Dev Biol 231:201-16. 2001..Thus, consistent with models implicating hox expression in control of segmental identity, plasticity in hox expression correlates with plasticity in final cell fate...
- Regulation of left-right asymmetries in the zebrafish by Shh and BMP4T F Schilling
Molecular Embryology Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, WC2A 3PX, United Kingdom
Dev Biol 210:277-87. 1999..Thus, hh signals influence the development of multiple organ asymmetries in zebrafish and different organs appear to respond to a central cascade of midline signaling independently, which in the heart involves BMP4...
- Jaw and branchial arch mutants in zebrafish II: anterior arches and cartilage differentiationT Piotrowski
Max Planck Institut fur Entwicklungsbiologie, Abteilung Genetik, Tubingen, Germany
Development 123:345-56. 1996..The mutants presented here may be valuable tools for elucidating the genetic mechanisms that underlie the development of the mandibular and the hyoid arches, as well as the process of cartilage differentiation...
- Molecular characterization of the zebrafish PEA3 ETS-domain transcription factorL A Brown
Department of Biochemistry and Genetics, The Medical School, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Oncogene 17:93-104. 1998..Our characterisation of zebrafish PEA3 furthers our understanding of its molecular function and its expression profile suggests a novel role in cell patterning in the early vertebrate embryo...
- Insights into early vasculogenesis revealed by expression of the ETS-domain transcription factor Fli-1 in wild-type and mutant zebrafish embryosL A Brown
Developmental Biology Research Centre, Randall Institute, King s College London, 26 29 Drury Lane, London, UK
Mech Dev 90:237-52. 2000..The phenotype of sonic-you mutants implies a likely role for Sonic Hedgehog in mediating these processes...
- sucker encodes a zebrafish Endothelin-1 required for ventral pharyngeal arch developmentC T Miller
Institute of Neuroscience, Eugene, OR 97403 1254, USA
Development 127:3815-28. 2000..Collectively our results support a model for dorsoventral patterning of the gnathostome pharyngeal arches in which Et-1 in the environment of the postmigratory cranial neural crest specifies the lower jaw and other ventral arch fates...
- The zebrafish neckless mutation reveals a requirement for raldh2 in mesodermal signals that pattern the hindbrainG Begemann
MRC Intercellular Signalling Group, Centre for Developmental Genetics, University of Sheffield School of Medicine and Biomedical Science, Western Bank, UK
Development 128:3081-94. 2001....