Affiliation: Imperial College
- Blood pressure and ageingElisabete Pinto
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Campus, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
Postgrad Med J 83:109-14. 2007..This population is particularly susceptible to side effects of treatments and the reduction of blood pressure, although reducing the risk of cardiovascular events such as stroke, may result in increased mortality...
- Literature review of the Clock Drawing Test as a tool for cognitive screeningElisabete Pinto
Care of the Elderly, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 27:201-13. 2009..This systematic review aims to present and discuss the CDT scoring methods available in the literature, in order to find differences in administration and utility of the CDT...
- Association of depression with subsequent mortality, cardiovascular morbidity and incident dementia in people aged 80 and over and suffering from hypertension. Data from the Hypertension in the Very Elderly Trial (HYVET)Ruth Peters
Imperial College London, UK
Age Ageing 39:439-45. 2010..depression is common in elderly people and may be associated with increased cardiovascular risk and incident dementia...
- The clock drawing test, mortality, incident cardiovascular events and dementiaRuth Peters
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 30:416-21. 2015..The purpose of this study is to examine the association of the clock drawing test (CDT) with incident dementia, cardiovascular events and mortality in very elderly hypertensive patients...
- Rationale and methodology of monitoring ambulatory blood pressure and arterial compliance in the Hypertension in the Very Elderly TrialElisabete Pinto
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Campus, UK
Blood Press Monit 11:3-8. 2006..This is a side project of the Hypertension in the Very Elderly Trial...