Affiliation: Imperial Cancer Research Fund
- Ezrin is a downstream effector of trafficking PKC-integrin complexes involved in the control of cell motilityT Ng
Richard Dimbleby Department of Cancer Research, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
EMBO J 20:2723-41. 2001..We provide the first evidence that PKCalpha or a PKCalpha-associated serine/threonine kinase can phosphorylate the ERM C-terminal threonine residue within a kinase-ezrin molecular complex in vivo...
- Time-lapse FRET microscopy using fluorescence anisotropyD R Matthews
Richard Dimbleby Department of Cancer Research, New Hunts House, Kings College London, Guy s Medical School Campus, SE11UL, UK
J Microsc 237:51-62. 2010....
- Antigenic determinants of the Ku (p70/p80) autoantigen are poorly conserved between speciesA J Porges
Laboratory of Cell Biology, Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021
J Immunol 145:4222-8. 1990..In general, poorly conserved autoepitopes have been conformational, rather than sequential, suggesting that the antigenicity of conformational epitopes may be particularly sensitive to evolutionary change...
- Integrin-protein kinase C relationshipsJ Ivaska
Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute, 44 Lincoln s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 31:90-3. 2003..In the present paper, the developing understanding of the bi-directional relationship between the protein kinase C family of signal transducers and integrins is discussed...
- Time-correlated single-photon counting fluorescence lifetime confocal imaging of decayed and sound dental structures with a white-light supercontinuum sourceG McConnell
Centre for Biophotonics, Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Strathclyde, 27 Taylor Street, Glasgow, G4 0NR, UK
J Microsc 225:126-36. 2007....