Affiliation: Imperial College
- Myasthenia gravis precipitated by trauma: latent myasthenia and the concept of 'threshold'Russell Lane
Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College, London W6 8RF, UK
Neuromuscul Disord 19:773-5. 2009..We also suggest that the trauma might have resulted in increased antibody production by remnant thymic tissue, leading to chronic isease...
- Modified Valsalva test differentiates primary from secondary cough headacheRussell J M Lane
Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College, London, UK
J Headache Pain 14:31. 2013..We sought to question that presumption and to determine whether the Valsalva test might distinguish primary from secondary cough headache...
- Acetylcholine receptor antibodies in patients with genetic myopathies: clinical and biological significanceRussell J M Lane
Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Neuromuscul Disord 22:122-8. 2012..We compare and contrast this process with the pathogenesis of archetypical myasthenia gravis...
- Enterovirus related metabolic myopathy: a postviral fatigue syndromeR J M Lane
Division of Clinical Neurosciences and Psychological Medicine, Imperial College, London SW7, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74:1382-6. 2003..To detect and characterise enterovirus RNA in skeletal muscle from patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and to compare efficiency of muscle energy metabolism in enterovirus positive and negative CFS patients...
- Phenotypic variability in siblings with type III spinal muscular atrophyM M K Muqit
Division of Clinical Neurosciences and Psychological Medicine, Imperial College at Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1762-4. 2004..The findings are discussed in the light of recent observations in a mouse model of SMA...
- Transient myasthenia gravis in an elderly womanW W Y Wong
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1363. 2004
- Multiple mitochondrial DNA deletions in monozygotic twins with OPMDM M K Muqit
Division of Clinical Neurosciences and Psychological Medicine, Imperial College London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 79:68-71. 2008..Previous histological analyses have revealed mitochondrial abnormalities in the muscles of OPMD patients but their significance remains uncertain...